JohnnyE's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: FLOWER NIGHT MYSTIC [ WIJAYA KUSUMA]

Hi @Wibisono2304,

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

Beauty

LRM_EXPORT_22059782228560_20181116_170854519.jpeg

The beauty of nature that u cant Ignore 

Re: Beauty

Hi @NicoIr,

Nice photo! Thanks for sharing it. Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes the other members in the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more, you can check out What makes a good post?

Did you know that there is a Nature Lovers Club 🌲🌵🌴🌾🌼🌳 topic here on Connect? I'm going to merge your post to it and you will be able to see it there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 2

Love form nature

True loveTrue love

ভালবাসা থাকলে এমনই হয় , জলে স্থলে সবখানে একসাথে থাকে ।

Re: Love form nature

Hi @Rakibshabuj

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing this nice photo with beautiful nature and boats. Is it in your country or you just decided to visit?

Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members in the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more, you can check out What makes a good post?

Did you know that there is a Nature Lovers Club 🌲🌵🌴🌾🌼🌳 topic here on Connect? I'm going to merge your post to it and you will be able to see it there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Purple Kencana Flower [ Ruellia tuberosa ]

CIMG0101.JPG

CIMG0106.JPGWhen we put this old Ruellia tuberosa L fruit in the water? The fruit will erupt and emit pletes...pletes...pletes, so it is not surprising if in Java this plant is called Pletesan or Pletekan. Ruellia tuberosa L. / Leaves Pletesan is an upright herb that we often encounter growing wild in various neglected places.This plant is used for children's toys

Re: Purple Kencana Flower [ Ruellia tuberosa ]

Hi @Wibisono2304,

Thanks for sharing with us.

It indeed remind me of a flower that my cousins used to play with, as with your description, you have confirmed my suspicion. In Vietnamese it is also called the exploding flower/plant.

It has been noticed that you have previously posted on Nature Lovers Club 🌲🌵🌴🌾🌼🌳 topic.I'm going to merge your post to it and you will be able to see it there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 3

Mini world end.....

4E17BD5E-C6A1-464C-A3A0-DC448D6EE3CB.jpeg

F0CA57AD-1CBA-4C5E-B8B2-30828647D7D2.jpeg

9F06A166-4BB7-42B3-80F2-1E882AF00B27.jpeg

1AA9BB21-4F98-4394-B27A-10AB5EBBDFA0.jpeg

72B33A25-4DCB-4BA7-AFAB-A25E63384B22.jpeg

F19CBF27-2440-4C6D-B10F-BB464418E26E.jpeg

------------
Level 10
Level 4