SamTahsan
Level 5

nature

IMG_20161219_124806.jpg

Hamat mly hachem

Former Google Contributor

Re: nature

Hi @ู…ุญู…ุฏ2,

Thank you for sharing your photo with us.

I find your photo great, however sharing a bit more information about your images in general would arouse the curiosity and interest of the other members, and they will have a better understanding of it. Would you like to tell us more about this mountain and share your experience? 

Did you know that there is a Nature Lovers Club ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒต๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒพ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒณ topic here on Connect? I'm going to merge your post to it and you will be able to find it there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

KAMBOJA [ Frangipani ] flowers

6546h4522.jpg

Frangipani flowers with red flowers. It's beautiful, especially if it's flowering a lot, the tree looks beautiful with flowers When molting also frangipani trees will look exotic. Many trees are planted in small pots in Indonesia.

Level 7

A bunch of grass

Only a bunch of grass near the houseOnly a bunch of grass near the house

Only a bunch of grass near the house

Level 7

FLOWER NIGHT MYSTIC [ WIJAYA KUSUMA]

FLOWER NIGHT MYSTICFLOWER NIGHT MYSTIC FLOWER NIGHT MYSTIC [ WIJAYA KUSUMA] 
JUST BREAKFUL AT THE NIGHT , THIS FLOWER IS VERY WEEKED WITH HUMAN, WOULDN'T BECOME A CLOS ON SEEING.THIS IS  MYSTERY FLOWER

Re: FLOWER NIGHT MYSTIC [ WIJAYA KUSUMA]

Hello @Wibisono2304,

Nice photo, thanks for sharing. Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members in the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more, you can check out What makes a good post?

Did you know that there is a Nature Lovers Club ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒต๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒพ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒณ topic here on Connect? I'm going to merge your post to it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: A bunch of grass

Hi @Wibisono2304,

I'm going to merge your post as well as KAMBOJA [ Frangipani ] flowers post to the Nature Lovers Club ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒต๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒพ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒณ thread. This way they can be appreciated even more by other Local Guides, and can drive more interaction.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hey @Wibisono2304,

Thanks for sharing this photo. What makes this flower so mysterious? Please feel free to share more about the flower.

In my country we also have a very rare and mysterious flower. Its called the Edelweiss and can be found only on a Mountain peak.

Here is a photo of it:

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 7

ok please join me there