just click from my photography

©sam©sam

Spoiler
 my click ©sam
SamTahsan
Former Google Contributor

Re: just click from my photography

Hi @Siam_Musa,

Nice photo, thanks for sharing it. Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members in the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more, you can check out What makes a good post?

Did you know that there is a Nature Lovers Club 🌲🌵🌴🌾🌼🌳 topic here on Connect? I'm going to merge your post to it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 2

Зима близко

0_IMG_20181016_095226.jpg

Отважный клевер! В Томск идет зима

Re: Зима близко

Hi @Belka1988,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Please excuse my answer in English. Thank you for sharing this nice photo! Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members in the community more interested. We recommend you to learn more by checking out this article What makes a good post?. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

To share a bit about yourself and get to know other fellows in Connect you can visit our monthly Introduce Yourself  section.

By the way, I will move your post to the common topic we have in the community Nature Lovers Club 🌲🌵🌴🌾🌼🌳 .

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Natura🏞️

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for sharing this photo! Could you please tell us more about this place? Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members in the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more, you can check out What makes a good post?

Did you know that there is a Nature Lovers Club 🌲🌵🌴🌾🌼🌳 topic here on Connect? I'm going to merge your post to it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Natura🏞️

Ooh yaa sure @TsekoV

Thank you from here i will learn more about such posts🤗

Level 6

Gods own country

A view from mattupetti dam munnarIMG_20180909_134256_973.jpg

Re: Gods own country

Hi @Jiya,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing this breathtaking photo! Could you share some more details with us such as what is the easiest way to visit this lake?

Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members in the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more, you can check out What makes a good post?

Did you know that there is a Nature Lovers Club 🌲🌵🌴🌾🌼🌳 topic here on Connect? I'm going to merge your post to it.

P.S.: Don't forget to introduce yourself to the community in Introduce Yourself monthly thread.

Level 6

Hi @TsekoV

Thanks for your feedback.

This lake is located after the Mattupetty view point in munnar hill station. You need to take the first left after the view point  to the Tea estate road and you would be able to reach here. 

Thanks

That is amazing @Jiya, thank you! Hope to see you uploading more of those great photos.

Do you go alone travelling there or do you happen to go with your friends who are also Local Guides? Maybe you could tag them (using @) so everyone could share their experience.

See you around and have fun on Connect! 🙂