IfeanyiKOH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

NYSC POP Meet-Up Suggestion

In Nigeria, there is a compulsory one year scheme for graduates below the age of thirty. It is basically for national integration.

Known as the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC), the scheme takes graduates out of their state of origin or place of residence to a neutral place. Care to learn more?

A graphic image of POP with a picture of Corp Members in the background.A graphic image of POP with a picture of Corp Members in the background.

On 27th June, a batch will be passing out after a dutiful service to their fatherland. They will be converging in 36 States Capital and the Federal Capital Territory.

From personal information, I know a couple of friends passing out who are local guides. I want to suggest that they use this opportunity to meet-up with one another.

Since they have served in different parts of the state, they must have got first hand information of places...

Congratulations in advance to all Local Guides Corps Members! All the best in your future endeavours.

#KOHtes
Nigeria
6 comments
Level 7

Re: NYSC POP Meet-Up Suggestion

This is a welcome idea, normally after the passing out parade, people can decide what they want to do with their lives. Alot of opportunities will be there for the ones that have laid the foundation and alot of uncertainties too. 

Connect Moderator

Why don't you organise the Meetup @IfeanyiKOH making a general suggestion will vanish into the ether, actually doing it is a positive action.

Level 8

That's so true @Zinta, I hope you will host your fellow Corps Members to a meet-up.

#KOHtes
Level 8

Hi @PaulPavlinovich,

I am not a Corps Member. This meet-up suggestion is for serving Corps Members and I'm helping a couple of LG friends organize one in their respective state capitals.

Besides, I already have a meet-up that I'm hosting that day SME Day 2019 Meet-Up.

Thanks.

#KOHtes
Level 6

Good one there. They  should try and use this opportunity and it something they can do with no supervision. It takes  determination and commitment 

Level 8

Thank you @BUJ2

Hope you're aware of SME Day 2019 Meet-Up and TEF Forum '19 LG Meet-Up?

#KOHtes