HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

NO EMAILS πŸ“§ FROM GOOGLE TODAY

I didn't receive the weekly emails we do get every Tuesday concerning our performance . Has anyone received such?. Please let me know. 

23 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: NO EMAILS πŸ“§ FROM GOOGLE TODAY

@IlankovanT @HelloSamsonR @NareshDarji @BishowvijayaP The emails do not get delivered on a regular basis and are shared as milestones with your contributions are reached. If you'd like to see these emails every week, please share a post on the Feedback & Feature Requests board so the team may consider it depending on your β€” and other's β€” feedback. Thank you. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR I also did not receive today. 

Level 10

I never received the mails on weekly basis. 

Level 10

Hi, @IlankovanT What could be the cause. Please can you help us ask the Google Moderators. I always look at my performance report every week from Google. This email helps me to see the impact my contributions are making. Would love to know when we are to get them. 

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

I never received the mails on weekly basis. 

@BishowvijayaP How come, maybe you unsubscribe from receiving emails from the Local Guides Team. 

Connect Moderator

I'm​ also not received emails weekly basis @HelloSamsonR @BishowvijayaP

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

@NareshDarji wrote:

I'm​ also not received emails weekly basis @HelloSamsonR @BishowvijayaP

@NareshDarji There is emails πŸ“§ we do receive every week concerning our contributions, how it is making an impact.  Please go to Local Guides Home and check if you have the received newsletter turned on. 

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR I'm tagging a Google moderator for more help on this matter.

@TraciC could you please help on this.

Googler
Solution

@IlankovanT @HelloSamsonR @NareshDarji @BishowvijayaP The emails do not get delivered on a regular basis and are shared as milestones with your contributions are reached. If you'd like to see these emails every week, please share a post on the Feedback & Feature Requests board so the team may consider it depending on your β€” and other's β€” feedback. Thank you. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

Thank you @TraciC πŸ™‚