helga19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: My trip to Bulgaria.

Thank you @KlaudiyaG  for your reply.Sure,it will be interesting for me.

Former Google Contributor

Hello @helga19 ,

I'm very happy that you spent a great time in Bulgaria and that you enjoyed every minute of it. 

Don't forget next time, Plovdiv and Veliko Tarnovo. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

Thank you @BorrisS  for your recommendation.

Many years ago -18 years ago I have visited these towns.

But I think if I have possibility I will visit this towns .

I didn't know that you've been to Plovdiv @helga19. This is so cool. I only hope that you're stay was pleasant.

By the way, did you know that Plovdiv is officially named as the European Capital of Culture for 2019? So, if you you are planning a trip to Bulgaria, try to stop by the ancient city. I'm sure that you won't be disappointed. There are a lot of interesting event coming up. If you are interested, feel free to check the Program Highlights. I'll also tag here @DeniGu, as she will be able to shed some light on this topic. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Thank you @KlaudiyaG 

It is good .news,that Plovdiv is named  Europian Capital of Culture 2019.

This town may be  has changed a lot since 2001,when I visited it.

It will be interesting to visit Plovdiv again.

Google Moderator

Hi @helga19,

Yes, Plovdiv has definitely changed a lot since your last visit! 

As @KlaudiyaG mentioned (thank you for the tag!), there are going to be a lot of festivals, concerts, performances, exhibitions, and other cultural events in Plovdiv this year. You can pick whichever you like and plan a visit around that time. The city is beautiful every month of the year, even though I recommend visiting in early spring and throughout autumn. It can get very hot during the summer! ?

Some of the events that I won't miss this year are Ayliak parade in May and the NIGHT/Plovdiv in September. During the NIGHT, most galleries, museums and theatres are open to the public, and there are many artistic programs in various locations. 

The Ayliak parade is organised by the Fire theatre, and there are going to be some breathtaking performances with fire.

Caption: A photo of a man in black clothes, setting fire to a dragon-shaped sculpture of wire in Plovdiv, Bulgaria. (Local Guide @DeniGu)Caption: A photo of a man in black clothes, setting fire to a dragon-shaped sculpture of wire in Plovdiv, Bulgaria. (Local Guide @DeniGu)

Hope to have you again in Bulgaria soon, Inga!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

A lot interesting event in Plovdiv this year! It is great!

Okey,I will think to visit Plovdiv in October or November.,may be in summer.

The photo is amazing!!!. How the man make it with a fire?I have never seen such  performance. Thank you for it @DeniGu 

Have a nice weekend.

Google Moderator

That's great, @helga19!

As far as I know, the figures are made of wire, on which they put some flammable material. Then they touch the figure with a torch, and it lights up! It's very impressive to see the flames come to life. 🙂

Have a wonderful weekend, too!

Hey @helga19,

Thank you so much for your recommendations. I had a blast at the Thermal Pool in Dobrinishte. It was absolutely amazing!

Caption: Photo of the Thermal Pool in Dobrinishte. (Picture by KlaudiyaG)Caption: Photo of the Thermal Pool in Dobrinishte. (Picture by KlaudiyaG)

Level 9

Hello dear @KlaudiyaG 

I really glad that you have already visited this excellent Therma pool in Dobrinishte.

I think ,our health is very important thing in our life and it is nessesary to pay attention to it.

I am very glad that I have visited this region this winter ,now I know that Razlog is very good balneological resort.

Thank you for your photo.

I suppose you like this place.

Best wishes,

Inga