Diana_umbat's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: My holiday trip to Chiang Mai, Thailand

Thank you for the photographs of the trip @Diana_umbat

I have visited a village of Long neck women tribe that is near the border a long time ago. Her tribe thinks that the longer the neck is the more beautiful. But the neck of all women is not long. It seems that only girls born on a special day will stretch their necks fatefully. She adds gold ring from a certain age and is stretched out. Medically it is dangerous to remove the ring of gold.

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Diana_umbat,

All those photos are so beautiful! I do the same as you do - keep my photos and memories as well.

Honestly speaking I haven't visited the old Chiang Mai Cultural Centre, but I definitely must visit it.

Here is a photo of me while I visited the beautiful temple Doi Suthep. It is one of the places I loved the most. I remember one can see this temple from Chiang Mai on the top of the mountains near the city.

Caption: A photo of me posing in front of the Thailand's most famous temple - Doi Suthep in Chiang Mai. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of me posing in front of the Thailand's most famous temple - Doi Suthep in Chiang Mai. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

@Aruni What is your favorite place in Thailand? Do you have a photo to show us?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @TsekoV

Thanks for tagging me. I think you had a great time in Thailand. My favorite place is Nong Nooch Garden in Chonburi. I can share some photos from this place Nong Nooch Garden in Thailand.

A photo of a Nong Nooch Garden in Thailand.(Local Guide @Aruni)A photo of a Nong Nooch Garden in Thailand.(Local Guide @Aruni)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@TsekoV i love taking photo for my memories. I will take as many as i can. When one year later, you will remember again a year ago when you visited the place that leave you thousand of memories. I always recommended that Chiang Mai is the best place to go for holidays.

Nice photo you having there at Doi Suthep temple.

Level 8

@YasumiKikuchi You know the story better than me. We have our tour guide explain that to us, i actually can't remember that. I thought it just their culture wearing those heavy things at their neck. But there is the story behind from all that. Good to know and remind me about this. When I'm coming back to Chiang Mai one day, i will tell my friend about it.

Hi @Aruni,

The Nong Nooch Garden looks so marvelous! I really want to visit this place.

@Diana_umbat What about you, have you ever heard about those Gardens? They look so beautiful that it must be such a great experience to be there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @TsekoV and @Diana_umbat.

Thank you for your interest in Thailand.

This is the most amazing place that I have ever seen. If you visit Thailand again, you can visit it.  I can share some photos of this place 

Caption: A photo of Nong Nooch Garden in Thailand (Local Guide @Aruni)Caption: A photo of Nong Nooch Garden in Thailand (Local Guide @Aruni)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @Aruni, i really don't the existing of this place. The driver who drives us, didn't bring us here. I will visit this place when i visit Chiang Mai again. Look amazing. Nice photo Aruni.

Hi @Diana_umbat,

Thank you. You have to visit this place. It is amazing and there are many activities you can do around. It is very popular in Thailand.

You can see in this link of Nong Nooch Garden. 

Hi @Aruni,

These are great tips! We all must see those great places. They are all rich in culture and history.

I want to share a photo of another temple that I have visited - the Wat Arun temple. It is one of the most beautiful temples in Bangkok.

Caption: A photo of a Thailand temple in Bangkok - Wat Arun. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of a Thailand temple in Bangkok - Wat Arun. (Local Guide @TsekoV)