955HIRO's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: My hobby , Travel, dining, and cars.

Hello @955HIRO 

Beautiful post. Nice cars.

Thank you for sharing your hobbies  here with us on connect. 

Best regards. 

Level 8

Teh @Nyainurjanah thank you for tagging me. I guess you didn't get notification.

@955HIRO I didn't get any notification. If you copy and paste, it won't work. You have to type the username.

Wow, your hobby is my dream hobby. Driving and travelling. Nasu Kogen is in my list. Actually Nasu-Shiobara. 🙂 I wish the situation will be better and better, so I can visit it and perhaps you can be my guide.

Your cars are nice. I wish I had one like that. Hahaha but they are expensive here. Anyhow thank you for sharing your nice experience with us.

Teh @Nyainurjanah wkwkwk, I think it's better that you give me a ride on your motorbike. 🙂

Connect Moderator

@955HIRO 

Your hobby is expensive, driving nice car 

Teh@Ant_Bad_Yogi when you visit Japan don't forget bring magic door DORAEMON just need step without riding  without driving , Actually I know to riding but I really don't know how to driving car 

Level 8

Teh @Nyainurjanah wkwkwk, good idea. We don't have to drive or ride then. wkwkwk

Level 10

@Nyainurjanah 

Hello. Thank you for your comments. I have loved vehicles since I was in elementary school. When I became a high school student, I bought a car and placed it in the garden to decorate it. LoL

When I ran on the circuit, I ran at 250 km / h. The circuit did not feel much speed, so I was surprised at the speedometer. Thank you very much. Regard

Hello everyone.!
My name is 955HIRO and I live in Tokyo, Japan. I would like to share photos of travel, customs unique to Japan, and Japan-specific matters with you all.
My hobbies are travel, gourmet, and car. If you have any questions or questions about Japan, I will answer to the best of my knowledge. Thank you very much.

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

旅行の写真、日本ならではの慣習、日本独特な事項などの写真をチームの皆様とシェアしていきたいと思っています。
趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

日本に関して何か疑問や質問がありましたら、分かる範囲でお答え致します。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Level 10

@Austinelewex 

Hello. Thank you for your comment. Traveling with my family in the car I love is the most healing. Interacting with people while traveling is also a very enjoyable memory. Thank you very much. Regard

Hello everyone.!
My name is 955HIRO and I live in Tokyo, Japan. I would like to share photos of travel, customs unique to Japan, and Japan-specific matters with you all.
My hobbies are travel, gourmet, and car. If you have any questions or questions about Japan, I will answer to the best of my knowledge. Thank you very much.

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Level 10

@Ant_Bad_Yogi 

Hello. Thank you for your comments. Fixed tagging for you. I always appreciate your advice. Thank you very much. Nasu Kogen is a safe and wonderful summer resort. There are many zoos and restaurants in Nasu Kogen, so your interest in your trip will never end. Let's travel to various places by all means when you can travel with peace of mind. When you come to Tokyo, let's go eat delicious food with me. Thank you very much. Regard

Hello everyone.!

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Level 10

@Nyainurjanah 

Hello. Sure you are right. Since the i3 is an electric car, the maintenance cost is very low, but the maintenance cost of Porsche Cayenne costs about 5 ordinary cars. So I work hard. Thank you very much. Regard

Hello everyone.!

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Level 10

@Ant_Bad_Yogi 

Hello. Doraemon is a wonderful future robot. As AI develops and 3D printers evolve, Doraemon may soon be on sale. LoL

Thank you very much. Regard

Hello everyone.!

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Level 8

@955HIRO Sure. 🙂 Thank you again for the offer.