955HIRO's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

My hobby , Travel, dining, and cars.

My hobby is traveling. And eating delicious food at the destination. And if my destination is nearby, go on a trip with my car! Yes, traveling with my car is my favorite hobby.

Here's a brief introduction to my travels with my car.

One of my two cars is a Porsche Cayenne 500hpe Model No. 955.One of my two cars is a Porsche Cayenne 500hpe Model No. 955.

A photo taken in front of a ranch in Nasu Kogen.

I travel to Nasu Kogen every summer to spend my vacation.I travel to Nasu Kogen every summer to spend my vacation.

I travel to Nasu Kogen every summer to spend my vacation.

Nasu Animal KingdomNasu Animal Kingdom

Nasu Animal KingdomNasu Animal KingdomThis is a picture taken in Nasu Animal Kingdom.
The Nasu Kogen, where the air is delicious and full of nature, arrives in just 2 hours by car from Shinjuku.
Of course, keep the speed limit and run slowly. LOL

Nasu Animal Kingdom

https://g.page/nasu_animal_kingdom?share

0e8c4b8aa9.jpg

e1600d8713.jpg

Nasu Kogen is a place that is healed by cute animals.

151518e2c4.jpg

And !

You can enjoy delicious BBQ in Nasu Kogen.

The BBQ you eat while watching the plateau will be a delicious meal you will never forget.
Nasu Kogen is a well-developed and safe resort that can be recommended to everyone as a summer resort.

Photo taken at Lake Tsukui in Sagamihara City, Kanagawa Prefecture.Photo taken at Lake Tsukui in Sagamihara City, Kanagawa Prefecture.

Photo taken at Lake Tsukui in Sagamihara City, Kanagawa Prefecture.Photo taken at Lake Tsukui in Sagamihara City, Kanagawa Prefecture.

Photo taken at Lake Tsukui in Sagamihara City, Kanagawa Prefecture.

Lake Tsukui in the early morning is very healing with a very mysterious atmosphere.

Lake Tsukui Tourist Center

https://goo.gl/maps/wAXV4Z6Cmarhw7rb7

One of my two cars is BMW i3 (pure EV).One of my two cars is BMW i3 (pure EV).

It is a photograph when traveling to Mt. Fuji.

Just looking at the beautiful shape of Mt. Fuji will calm your mind and heal you.

You can eat delicious tuna dishes near Mt. Fuji. This is my favorite restaurant.You can eat delicious tuna dishes near Mt. Fuji. This is my favorite restaurant.

You can eat delicious tuna dishes near Mt. Fuji.

This is my favorite restaurant.

Sea house

https://goo.gl/maps/93oJaz6CVB2YfCdr6

One of my two cars is BMW i3 (pure EV).One of my two cars is BMW i3 (pure EV).

This photo is taken with Mount Otake in Hinohara Village, Nishitama-gun, Tokyo.

Mount Otake

https://goo.gl/maps/2esmbPckd86TBK1Z7

free electric vehicle quick charging spot in the village office of Hinohara Villagefree electric vehicle quick charging spot in the village office of Hinohara Village

There is a free electric vehicle quick charging spot in the village office of Hinohara Village.

There are many quick-charging spots for free electric vehicles in the Kanto region.
Free electric vehicle fast-charging spots are mainly located in public facilities.

Free electric vehicle charging spot in the village office of Hinohara Village.

https://goo.gl/maps/u6BCyGGPkhSE1ppD9

Photo taken at a cafe in the village office of Hinohara Village.Photo taken at a cafe in the village office of Hinohara Village.

Photo taken at a cafe in the village office of Hinohara Village.

You can have a very good coffee while charging the electric car for free.

Cafe Seseragi

https://goo.gl/maps/rtuXvCJsEY5Gxy5PA

Hinohara Village arrives in just one hour by car from Shinjuku.
It is a very healing place.

Hinohara Village

https://goo.gl/maps/2RYn5EZqT3UN6RiY7

Porsche Cayenne 500hpe Model number 955Porsche Cayenne 500hpe Model number 955

BMW i3 (pure EV)BMW i3 (pure EV)

0984e20c77.jpg

Both cars are great cars.
I want to ride early and can't wait for the holidays.
After finishing this topic, we will go to the night drive.
However, I am refraining from going out now because there is a declaration of emergency by COVID-19 in Tokyo and other places.

Thank you very much.
Everyone, please be careful about your body. Regard

Tag friends who are looking forward to my topic.

@Ant_Bad_Yogi 

@Nyainurjanah

About this post

This topic is about a #monthlytopic proposed by Mr @HiroyukiTakisawa 

I would like to thank Mr. @HiroyukiTakisawa for suggesting this #monthlytopic.

2020041021553700.jpg

Let's drive safely.

Hello everyone.!
My name is 955HIRO and I live in Tokyo, Japan. I would like to share photos of travel, customs unique to Japan, and Japan-specific matters with you all.
My hobbies are travel, gourmet, and car. If you have any questions or questions about Japan, I will answer to the best of my knowledge. Thank you very much.

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

旅行の写真、日本ならではの慣習、日本独特な事項などの写真をチームの皆様とシェアしていきたいと思っています。
趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

日本に関して何か疑問や質問がありましたら、分かる範囲でお答え致します。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
35 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: My hobby , Travel, dining, and cars.

@955HIRO さん

ご紹介ありがとうございます。

好きな車での移動はそれだけでも楽しいものですよね。それでいて行った先々でも様々なレジャーや食事を楽しめるのですから素晴らしい。私も車を変えてから運転がとても楽しくなったので、移動制限が解除されたら行ってみたい場所をたくさんストックしています。今から楽しみです:-)

次はSUVもいいですねえ。

Level 10

@HiroyukiTakisawa さん、こんばんわ。

私にとってマイカーで行く土日や連休の旅行は至福の時です。

私的には旅行の前にショップで愛車のメンテナンスをしてから旅行に行くのですが、そのメンテナンスがまた楽しい一時です。

しっかりと愛車をメンテナンスして行くドライブ旅行は私にとっての活力になっています。

SUVは荷物たくさん積めて快適に移動できる最高のファミリーサルーンだと思います。

私はテスラYかXが気になっています。

Hello everyone.!
My name is 955HIRO and I live in Tokyo, Japan. I would like to share photos of travel, customs unique to Japan, and Japan-specific matters with you all.
My hobbies are travel, gourmet, and car. If you have any questions or questions about Japan, I will answer to the best of my knowledge. Thank you very much.

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Connect Moderator

@955HIRO さん

Xは夢のある素晴らしい車ですが故障が多いイメージもあるので、技術的にもいい感じでこなれたYが良さそうだなと思っていました。これから海外でのレビューも増えてくるはずですので情報を追っていこうと思っています。

Level 7

@955HIRO @HiroyukiTakisawa 

It is a beautiful car and so well maintained. Why have you not removed the plastic from the seat of the car?Lovely photographs. Everything looks peaceful.

Local Guide With A Global Connect

Level 9

Your photos are always great to me @955HIRO And the photos and descriptions of this post are also amazing and interesting. Thanks for sharing the secret of your hobby. Regards. 

Level 10

@HiroyukiTakisawa さん、おはようございます。

私もどちらかと言うと私もYですね。

カイエンとほぼ同じディメンションのXは都内では少々扱い辛いディメンションです。

気楽にスイスイとはいかないディメンションではあります。

自動車だけでなく、様々なモノや事が変化を求められている時代、ヒトの考え方も大きく変えていかなければならない時代に自動車選びが出来てしあわだと感じています。

Hello everyone.!

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Level 10

@yagokd 

Hello. Thank you for your comment. And I am very honored to praise my topic. I love travel and cars. I drive in my dreams after driving home and sleeping. Thank you very much. Regard

Hello everyone.!

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Level 10

@MukulR 

Hello. Thank you for your comments. Your comments will help me to write the next topic again. It is the same as the vitality when driving with my car. Thank you very much. Regard

Hello everyone.!

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Connect Moderator

@955HIRO 

Wow great hobby ,,driving and enjoying the vacation with delicious food , perfect .

By the way your car so lovely ( I'm  working at manufacturer wire harness car factory 5 year ago and  I know the quality of brand your car ) and I'm curious what is the highest speed you have ever reached while driving ?

So let me tag Téh @Ant_Bad_Yogi because she also drive car ,, maybe in the future teach me how to drive  wkwkw