SalmaanN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My favorite Tea Shops in Bengaluru

Hi Local Guides.

I am going to share with you lists of my favorite Tea shops in Bengaluru, India. I am one among those people who love to have Tea at anytime. When I travel or in work, or in home, anytime, it's always yes for Tea from me.. Tea is called Chai, mostly everywhere in India. I will share with you my favorite lists of Chai places in Bengaluru.

The first is Savera Tea Shop

There are many branches of this shop and taste is almost same everywhere but my favorite is the one, Savera Tea Shop in KR Market. This shop was first recommended to me by my father some months ago. And whenever I visit to that area, I won't return without having a Tea from that shop. The taste is awesome... Tea at Savera Tea ShopTea at Savera Tea Shop

Even in the Food Crawl Meetup which I previously hosted, we went to this shop to have Tea and yes, the meetup attendee liked it.  

The second is Tea Port

I first went to this shop with my brother's friend, and I was so attached to the taste and the quality of the Chai.. They also have snacks items available which totally satisfies the break time. Tea at Tea PortTea at Tea Port

And I visited it as many times and try to visit it whenever I go near to that place. 

The third is Paani Kum Chai

This shop name means- Less Water Tea :D. I first visited it with my friend, the taste is awesome and snacks items also available in that Tea shop which I like the most.

The above three are my favorites. Wherever I see name Savera in any place, I just go because it will be almost have same taste in all Savera Tea shops. One can able to find small tea shops in almost all places in Bengaluru. And mostly in small tea shops, as far as I experienced, the Tea will not be full mixed when they serve which result in less taste tea. Before having tea, when dumped a biscuit, the real taste will come as it will mix the tea properly and that's my tip.Tea as served and when dumped with biscuit.Tea as served and when dumped with biscuit.

This is the link to the list of my favorite Tea shop. Please do share your list of favorite Tea shops in your places. Thanks for reading. Happy Guiding!

Vellore Local Guides
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: My favorite Tea Shops in Bengaluru

Very cool @SalmaanN thanks for sharing.

Level 8

Re: My favorite Tea Shops in Bengaluru

Thank you so much, @PaulPavlinovich. I am so glad that you like it. :))

Vellore Local Guides