AvelManansala's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: My Journey as a Local Guide - Level 10 (Philippines)

Thanks @Anonymous. Would love to take you around if you get to my city. Cheers! 🇵🇭

Level 10

Yes, @NirmalTeja! Let us all keep on going and reaching the next levels. Thanks for the encouragement. 👍

Level 10

Thanks for your kind words, bai @mrjacinto! Happy that I am able to inspire other Filipinos. There are so many stories of inspiration here in Local Guides Connect that you could learn from. Check them out! And yes, #LetsGuide more! 🇵🇭

Level 10

Thanks @Zulfan_Indonesia. Both our countries have so much in common..and in some instances, an image problem. Yes, I agree that as Local Guides we can help share the "real picture" of our localities and make others realize their beauty & charm and the warmth of our people. We are our countries' ambassadors of goodwill. #LetsGuide more!

Level 10

Thank you @RodneyJS! Hopefully, the Google gods will shine upon us. 😄🇵🇭🇺🇸

Level 10

Yes! Great meeting you last year @AslamMo! Thank you for taking time to comment here. Appreciate it. ❤

Level 10

That was awesome, @carriedeps! Super stoked with your encouraging comments! Hey, if you happen to travel to Gensan, 150 kms from Davao, let us meet up. Would love to take you around and let you meet the #LocalGuidesSox members! #LetsGuide more to showcase Mindanao! 🇵🇭🇵🇭

Level 10

Many thanks @KarenVChin! You are my idol for all that you do for the LG Connect Community. And yes, congrats @YumiSapporo! We made it!

Level 10

@ThanhLan thank you. Sharing our LG contributions & little victories on social media surely help a lot in promoting the program. #LetsGuide more! 

Level 10

Thanks @Maheshbajaj! Happy to help! #LetsGuide more! 😄😃😎