Eire27's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My House, Christmas Decorations Photos

Here are some Christmas Decorations at my House, I hope you enjoy.IMG_20181223_220017_496.jpg

IMG_20181223_215954_357.jpg

IMG_20181223_215802_208.jpg

IMG_20181223_215834_427.jpg

IMG_20181223_220107_262.jpg

IMG_20181223_215920_859.jpg

IMG_20181223_220042_144.jpg

IMG_20181223_220127_038.jpg

IMG_20181223_220216_690.JPG

IMG_20181223_220159_366.jpg

IMG_20181223_220238_039.jpg

Dublin, Ireland
12 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: My House, Christmas Decorations Photos

Thanks for sharing, the decorations are cool  but please read What Makes a Good Post and remember when contributing to always post about the Topics that are suitable for Connect.

Level 9

So beautiful @Eire27

You give  us

festive mood!

Thank you for sharing this beauty!

Merry Christmas,dear @Eire27

Be happy,healthy,wealthy .

I wish you good mood,success,good luck!

Level 8

Hello @PaulPavlinovich I just shared them because a Google moderator asked me a couple of times had I put up my tree and I told her no but that I would share the photos when I did but I wasn't quite sure what topic to put them in. The moderators are probably not working today though. Anyway no need to reply, I was just explaining.

Level 8

Thank you @helga19 The same to you, have a lovely time with your family 

Connect Moderator

That's cool @Eire27 sometimes even the mods fail on the consistency front :).

Level 8

Haha yea. Hope you are enjoying sunny Australia, its quite mild here for this time of year, not a White Christmas anyway, more a drizzly rain kind of one. You never know what weather you might get here, sometimes you can get 4 seasons in the one day ☺ OK have a good one @PaulPavlinovich

Level 8

Haha yea. Hope you are enjoying sunny Australia, its quite mild here for this time of year, not a White Christmas anyway, more a drizzly rain kind of one. You never know what weather you might get here, sometimes you can get 4 seasons in the one day ☺ OK have a good one @PaulPavlinovich 

Connect Moderator

The many seasons in one day sounds remarkably like here @Eire27. In Melbourne if you don't like the weather, wait about 10 minutes and it will be different :).

I hope your weather ends up being nice on the day. Are you spending time with your family?

Level 8

Yes tomorrow we all get together for dinner, I'm from a big  of family. In a lot of European countries they do the big dinner thing Christmas eve rather then tomorrow. My cousin is married to a girl from Tenerife so they are having big family meal tonight and also they do not open or exchange gifts until the 6th of January, this is 3 Kings Day and they have parades in the street and the 3 Kings come by on camels I think and give out gifts. My son's girlfriend is from Brazil so last year she came to us for dinner at Christmas so I asked her did she want to pull a Christmas cracker and she asked me what it was, I explained well 2 people pull at each end it makes a noise, the person who gets the larger piece wins the prize inside and party hat and reads the joke. It sounded funny explaining it, she thought it was great fun and we all pulled a cracker with her then. 😁