Great pictures from Mexico.

The First video is realy beautiful.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards from Slovakia.

Karol

Karol Tomasch
Level 10

Re: My First Photography Post

Thanks for sharing your post @La_La_Lovely1379 and the very colourful photos and videos, they are very nice.

You are new to connect. Do you want to make a post and introduce yourself? See this post to find out more. Welcome.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 8

Welcome to Local Connect Guides! Hi @La_La_Lovely1379 Thank you for sharing.
Waiting for new posts. Regards from Ukraine.
Igor.

Level 8

Thanks! I'll make a post on that as well 😊

Former Google Contributor

Hello @La_La_Lovely1379,

Welcome to Connect!

Since you are new here, you probably are not aware of this, but Connect is place where Local Guides usually discuss topics related to Travel, Photography, Food & Drinks and many more. So before posting on Connect, please get acquainted with the following article, which will help you make your experience here much more enjoyable: 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

By the way, did you notice that one of your photos is missing? You can edit your post by clicking on the three blue dots in the upper left corner and from there you can add the missing photo.

Thank you for your time and please feel free to introduce yourself to the community in Introduce Yourself monthly thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 8

Thanks MoniV! I'll definitely use your resources to help guide me to the right posts. There's a lot going on in this community, glad to be a part of it 🙂 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @La_La_Lovely1379

I have just released your post from the Spam Filters. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times.

Thanks for the beautiful photos and interesting videos.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Welcome to the local guide connect forum @La_La_Lovely1379 . Keep sharing photos and videos.

================================
"Thanks & Regards"
ALOK KUMAR
New Delhi, India
Google Local Guide
Connect Moderator

@La_La_Lovely1379  What a great first post!! Mine was no where near as good 🙂 I've highlighted your post and profile on the Local Guides USA facebook group.

Let's build a US community of Local Guides, I'd like to suggest that all of us add #LocalGuidesUSA to the text of our Connect posts. With this text in the posts, everyone will be able to find all of the USA based activity on Connect with this search.

Keep up the great work!!!