MoniV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Introduce Yourself - January 2020

Hi everyone! Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to our community.

As “Introduce Yourself” threads can be lengthy, we start a new one each month and lock past threads. You can check past threads, like December’s, to see who recently joined and where they’re from (simply search for "Introduce Yourself"). If you're new, please use this thread to post your “I'm new” or “Hello world” posts. We’ll merge any posts we find elsewhere with this thread to keep things organized.

I’ll kick off this month’s introductions.

Caption: A photo of Google Moderator @MoniV hugging her daughter and son. There are Christmas decorations in the background.Caption: A photo of Google Moderator @MoniV hugging her daughter and son. There are Christmas decorations in the background.

1. Name: Monika 

2. Location: Born in Sofia, Bulgaria, raised in Rehovot, Israel.

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Being a Local Guide is a lifestyle. To me, all Local Guides around the world are people who really love helping others. I enjoy the time I spend writing reviews on Google Maps, because I realize that someone somewhere may need this information.

4. My favorite thing to explore: I like to explore nature. Every summer, my family and I travel around Bulgaria with our caravan. For the past four years, we’ve explored more than ten small villages and a lot more other places in the mountains. 

5. Fun Fact about me: I am addicted to my TV :). The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning or when I come back home at the end of the day is to turn on the TV. I like watching funny movies like You Don’t Mess with the Zohan and series such as Game of Thrones.

Caption: A photo of Google Moderator @MoniV petting a lovely black and white cat.Caption: A photo of Google Moderator @MoniV petting a lovely black and white cat.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
417 comments
Level 5

Coilma

IMG-20180708-WA0013.jpeg

Level 6

Public beach, Rio de Janeiro - Brazil. Beaultiful Beach in City.

_MG_0399.jpg

Level 7

Camminando tra vicoli romani

Al harana castelAl harana castel

A place located in the desert east of Amman 20 km

Level 5

Photography

IMG_20190306_142049_930.jpg

Level 5

Re: Photography

I like barcelone and i'm photography i like picture and  share with google maps

Level 6

PLACES VISITED

SIR, I LOVE TO SHARE THE PHOTO OF PLACES  WHERE I VISIT AND DESCRIBE MORE ABOUT THE PLACE.

IF SOME ONE ASK QUESTION I WOULD PREFER TO ANSWER IT TO HELP OTHER TO KNOW MORE 

ABOUT THE PLACES.AND KEEP THEM AWRE ABOUT .

THANKSISKON TEMPLE  GROUND KANPUR INDIAISKON TEMPLE GROUND KANPUR INDIA

Level 5

I am a local guide from jordan and I want to say that it's a fun for me to be a local guide.

IMG_20190425_122145.jpg

IMG-20180326-WA0203.jpg

Level 5

Mapping archaeological and Historical Places

Before I visit any place I have to know people's opinions about it. In every trip I spread my mind about the places I visited, especially the archaeological sites because I love everything that is historical, and how to reach it by means of transportation.
  What motivates me is the number of people who read what I write .

Level 6

help google map

IMG_20181207_103144.jpg