MdEmranulHoque's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

My Experience With Local Guides

Hi 

I am Md Emranul Hoque. I am level 10 local guide from Bangladesh. I am a businessman.Md Emranul HoqueMd Emranul Hoque

It's hard to answer that, when I started work with local guide or map making. To tell the truth I don't know the exact time or date. As it seems, I started from 2015. I started local guides or map making through a very simple way. I have never been able to think that I or anyone else will be rewarded for the future. I have too many experience with local guides and map making. Some are good and some bad. But bad experience was rather bad but it rather fun. I want to share my experience. Some shop owner or manager gave me so much respect that I feel happy and proud. It's just possible for Google Local Guides.

All the moderators and fellow members always inspiring me through their work and support. I think everyone is working here to help others by their work. Yes, I am working here for help to others but I am also addicted to this work. I really enjoy my work.

I feel lucky to be connect friends in my country and other countries. It has been possible for Google Local Guides and Local Guides Connect. Through Local Guides Connect, we have come closer. I want to represent my country through me. I want to highlight our culture, tradition and many more.

I attend few meet-ups and here I attached some of meet-ups memory.Local Guides Meet-up Day 2016Local Guides Meet-up Day 2016

49th Bangladesh Local Guides Meet-up at Southern University, Chittagong.49th Bangladesh Local Guides Meet-up at Southern University, Chittagong.

Suddenly meetup with Mahabub bhai, Raihan bhai and Rabbi.Suddenly meetup with Mahabub bhai, Raihan bhai and Rabbi.

Google Local Guides Meetup DayGoogle Local Guides Meetup Day

Thank you all. Wish me luck.  

Chittagong, Bangladesh
10 comments
Level 10

Re: My Experience With Local Guides

Wow! Finally the great local guide with level 10 came up with his profile. 🙂

I was unknown that you are a businessman. Instead I have known that your are one of the best local guide.

Wish you all the best for connect live 2018! 😃

Level 10

Brother @BishowvijayaP thanks for your valuable comments. 

Level 10

Dear @MdEmranulHoque, Good day. Nice to see you here. Very well writing. Best of Luck.

Best Regards

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 9

Hello @MdEmranulHoque 
Wish you all the best ...!!!

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 10

Thank you brother @OmarBD

Level 10

Brother @ShahMdSultan thanks for your wishes. 

Connect Moderator

@MdEmranulHoque Nice experience share bro!! 

Wishing you all the best..

Happy Guiding !!! 

Level 10

Thank you brother @ShafiulB for your valuable comments. 

Connect Moderator

Nice to know more about you bro. Best of luck @MdEmranulHoque

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.