cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Most of my reviews not showing publicly

Hi @Trkatel

Thanks for reaching out. 

Could you please tell us when more or less you have noticed it? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hi @FelipePK yes i have noticed .

Topendra Katel
Local Guide from Nepal.

Hi @Trkatel

I actually asked you when you noticed that your reviews were missing? For example: 1 week ago, 2 weeks, a month, etc.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

The same problem is happening to me.
My reviews are not appearing publicly.
Yesterday they all appeared, but today they are private.
I didn't do anything to violate the rules, and I'm evaluating companies that are really good, but it's frustrating to see that the reviews don't go public.

Level 8

I have a similar issue - though it's not widespread.  I was telling a friend about a review I posted a week ago and shared the review with him.  He was not able to see the review.  I then shared it with 2 others and had the same problem.  So I deleted the review and re-posted just in case there was a glitch.  Same issue.  I also posted 20+ pictures related to this review.  I am a Level 8 Local Guide with over 400 reviews and over 4,000 photos posted.  I looked at a family member's account and she sees only 395 reviews for me when I have 405.  

This entire incident seems suspect to me.  There are 7 5-star reviews showing and my 1-star review is hidden.  Something smells here (well it does literally smell there) - I thought Google Maps was supposed to be un-biased reviews that objectively portray real people's real experiences.  Only 5-star reviews for this location is unrealistic as I've been there and spoken to many people about it!  

Here's the hidden review: https://goo.gl/maps/qssEgybRTT6gWgp6A

Level 2

Re: Can Google Map display all photos that I uploaded likely an album even do not get listed publicl

Google map listing note approval

Re: Can Google Map display all photos that I uploaded likely an album even do not get listed publicl

Hello @sanjee,

I am not sure if you need assistance. Can you be more precise? I also wanted to let you know that you can write in your native language if that makes you feel more comfortable, since on each page of Connect there is the Translate button.

Please be aware that if your issue is not related to this thread you can use the search function because maybe someone else already asked the same question and received an answer before. Otherwise you can open a new discussion, making sure you add as much details as possible.

Level 6

Hi @Bobiisha 

Thank you for your help with getting my reviews to show public.

I am being patient.  It has been almost 2 1/2 months since the first request. 

You did confirm that the Google Teams work on this is still in process when I checked with you after more than a month had passed.

Now at almost 2 1/2 months, would you be willing to check if the work on this is still in process?

Maybe something fell off the table, so I don't want to be so patient that I don't reach out and ask you to just ensure we are heading to the solution.

Thank you again for your help!

Natural1