plavarda's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Monasteri di Voronet e Moldovita in Bucovina, Patrimonio dell'Umanità Unesco

Great @InaS, I visited Brasov and the extraordinary beautiful Sibiu, with the roofs with eyes!!! and also the bridge of lies, and many squares.

Me and @mariacristinafossa visited more other towns in Romania, Alba Julia, Timisoara, Arad, Tulcea, Sighisoara, Hunedoara and his castle, Suceava, Sinaia and many site very interesting as Pestera Ursilor, Transfagarasan, Sapanta and his cemeteries and wood church, Danube Delta and more roman rests, Istria...... do You desire explanations about something?

Ciao!!!

Paolo

Google Vendor

Re: Monasteri di Voronet e Moldovita in Bucovina, Patrimonio dell'Umanità Unesco

That is great! I've been more or less in all the places you have mentioned in the comment above @plavarda. I would like to read more about your experiences. Did you like Romanian traditional food?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

@InaS  ciorba cu smântână e sarmale are what I prefer. The meat not more! But somewhere I like to have pasta as a good italian as I am, and I found it very good at Peles Palace!!! Incredible!!

Ciao!!

Paolo

Google Vendor

I like that dish too @plavarda. Thank you for your replies. Keep up with the great posts :)!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Ștefan cel Mare și Sfânt,