Brett's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Missing timeline email of November 2018

For every month, I waited the timeline email in my inbox, as it's exciting to see the summary of my travels there.

However, I didn't receive anything this month, and how should I claim it back?

It's never miss since 2017, what's happened for this month?

Anyone got the timeline email of November 2018? 

I keep every timeline email, and hope I can keep this month's as well.2018-12-12_10h28_17.png

Deep visit of Hong Kong series: Visit Hong Kong 101 | Cha Chaan Teng 茶餐廳 | Cart noodle 車仔麪

Fine me on Instagram: brett.to.go
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: Missing timeline email of November 2018

Hey @Brett:

There were other reports about this issue for November as well previously last month. I don't think it is possible to retrieve that particular email but it should be resolved for December. Your timeline information and data is still there, just no summary stats though unfortunately. You should be able to see your timeline by clicking on menu > My timeline both on mobile and desktop. Sorry about this inconvenience!

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!

View solution in original post

Level 9
Solution

Hey @Brett:

There were other reports about this issue for November as well previously last month. I don't think it is possible to retrieve that particular email but it should be resolved for December. Your timeline information and data is still there, just no summary stats though unfortunately. You should be able to see your timeline by clicking on menu > My timeline both on mobile and desktop. Sorry about this inconvenience!

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 10

Hey @Shirley, thats OK then, I can only accept it.

I know I can review everything in Timeline, but you know a summary of your monthly activities is different. 😃

Deep visit of Hong Kong series: Visit Hong Kong 101 | Cha Chaan Teng 茶餐廳 | Cart noodle 車仔麪

Level 10

I received the timeline email for November finally !

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Brett,

That is great to hear! Thanks for the patience.

Much appreciated from @Shirley handy advice!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!