MellowTrend's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Missing Google Local Guide Movie Perk (Nov. 2018)

Hi, just last month, November 2018, I received a code for $7 movie perk w/ purchase via ATOM

app, I have checked every folder and cannot find this e-mail.  

I have already contacted the "google support team" but just received a dismissive automated 

response via e-mail. 

5 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Missing Google Local Guide Movie Perk (Nov. 2018)

Hello @MellowTrend,

Thank you for asking about Atom Tickets  Perk for Local Guides. 

Just to confirm, you have received a discount code, but you cannot find the email. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Yes

Google Moderator

Hi @MellowTrend,

I would like to suggest you to check out your gmail storage and your account free space. If your account reaches a critical size, you will still be able to access all messages in your account, but you won't be able to receive or send new emails from the account.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

@MellowTrend Can you try searching your inbox with the keyword 'You earned a new movie perk'. That's the subject line of the email i got for the Atom perk. Also check your Spam and Trash folder. If you never clear them, it should still be there. Especially if you're using Gmail, since it only auto clears Spam folder every 30 days (I got my email on Nov 20th).

Level 3

Hello,

I’m not missing my code, just finally wanting to use it and when I do it says “limited run supply has ran out” what is this? The code is clearly a personal code unique to each person and only says use by December 31st. Nothing about only xxx allotted then it won’t work. Anyone else run into this problem?