JohnPeter's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Meetup Recap: Science Tour - Chennai Guindy

I am happy to present the recap of our Science Tour hosted on 23/03/2019 at - Chennai Guindy.

Meetup Promotion PosterMeetup Promotion Poster

360 Groupie360 Groupie

The Names of the participants:

1. Rtn.Arul Prakasam T

2. Mohan Vee

3. Jose G Benjamin

4. Palaniappan Meenakshisundaram

5. Mohan Rajan

6. Lambert Winston

7. John Peter

Taking photo of Cabbage decorationTaking photo of Cabbage decorationTamil Literature leadersTamil Literature leadersPeriscope ModelPeriscope ModelTrain EngineTrain EngineSpace CenterSpace CenterPlanetarium ProjectorPlanetarium Projector

fighter jetfighter jet

Agenda for the meetup:

1.Meet and greet

2. Taking photos, videos, 360 photos & Videos 

3.Writing reviews

4.Reporting spams, editing and updating missing information

5. Accessibility 

6. Discussion on connect live application process 

Learning to use 360 CameraLearning to use 360 CameraCapturing ostrichCapturing ostrichPreserved SpeciesPreserved SpeciesKing cobraKing cobraTractorTractorAir BallAir Ball

Link for Places visited in Map List: https://goo.gl/maps/wuNEGK7q4tj

Really it was a wonderful time to explore our city through science tour meetup.  It was very informative and entertaining. The places we have visited in this meetup are the great tourist attraction especially for the school children and college student. We also able to spend quality and quantity time with other local guides and it's a great privilege to grow together. 

IMG_20190223_110635.jpgIMG_20190223_105644814.jpgIMG_20190223_105757750.jpgIMG_20190223_110259177.jpgIMG_20190223_152321374_HDR.jpg

Thanks to all participants and the Google team for approving the meetup and support! 

With best regards, 

John Peter 

Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
4 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Meetup Recap: Science Tour - Chennai Guindy

Hey @JohnPeter,

Thanks for the great recap and as I can see you have had an amazing time together. Wish you a nice week and looking forward to your next posts!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@JohnPeter  Thanks for the nice recap. Photos are  awesome. Really we enjoyed a lot & learned a lot. 🙏 👍

Level 9

Yes @JohnPeter as you mentioned it was a wonderful Meet-up. We cover large place in a day. The meet-up was more information and also I came to know new local Guides. Thanks for this meet-up and recap.

to strive, to seek, to find, and and not to yield,
Jose G Benjamin
Continue Guiding...

Connect Moderator

This looked like some serious fun @JohnPeter what a great place to explore!