manthangenious's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Meet-ups in Gujarat

Will it be helpful to arrange a meet-ups for local guides in Gujarat, INDIA? 

Anand, Gujarat, India
7 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Meet-ups in Gujarat

Hello @manthangenious,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

It's great that you want to meet other Local Guides! What I suggest you to do is to check in here if there are any already organized Meet-Ups around you in the near future. If there aren't any available currently you can create one yourself.

In these posts:

You will find everything you need on how to create a Meet-Up.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Thank you Ma'am..!!

Level 6

To all Gujarati Guides...

As per google moderator suggestion, i am ready to organised one meet-up... If you interested in this, please comment your name, area/ local region.

Level 8

Please follow @Ivi_Ge for getting started. You will have fun meeting with Local Guides and please don't forget to share your recap @manthangenious

Namaste,

Niraj

Level 6

@NirajBhusal sure sir..i will share it, if it will be organised

Level 8

Yes I'm interested in Gujarat Local Guides Meet-up. I'm Harsh Mehta from Jamnagar, studying in Ahmedabad.

Level 6

@HarshMehta_ thank you for your response, but we have to wait for more number of users of local guide connect specially in Gujarat, INDIA region.