Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Meet a Connect Moderator: Stephen

Looking good @StephenAbraham

Follow Instagram & Twitter @jhender. SG updates at #singaporelocalguides. YouTube Fun with Maps
Connect Moderator

Well met @StephenAbraham it is a privilege to work alongside you on Connect. I love that you make 360 videos everywhere you go.

Level 10

@StephenAbraham you deserve this recognition for the effort you put.

Congratulations on this.

Level 10

I am pleased to see you as a moderator @StephenAbraham. A huge congratulations. 🙂

Level 7

Hi @StephenAbraham broii, meeting you was a nice experience for me as a starter in LG. The meet up with you and other LGs' in my district was so nice. You shared my tips & tricks on how to contribute & what to contribute more on G-maps.

Some snaps of our memories tagging below!

Hoping to see and meet you again very soon.

Palakkad LG Meet UpPalakkad LG Meet UpPalakkad LG Meet UpPalakkad LG Meet UpPalakkad LG Meet UpPalakkad LG Meet Up

Pragalbh_Prabhakar
Level 8

Wow. Congratulations. 

You are really amazing. I'm impresse to read your story.  

#Bangladesh

#BangladeshLocalGuides 

Level 6

IMG-20181115-WA0040.jpg

IMG-20181115-WA0039.jpg

IMG-20181115-WA0042.jpg

Spoiler

@StephenAbraham When I hear your name I remember my first local guide meetup at Kochi on 2017. Then we became friends . Then during 2018 we met again at my home town as part of Kerala Local Guides Marathon Meetup.Its always great to have a friend like you. Thank you for all your support. Much Love 😍😘

Level 10

Congratulations And Best Wishes @StephenAbraham Ji.....With Regards....

Level 1

Discuss I want

Level 7

It always a pleasure in meeting  steve( Stephen Abraham ) as i call him feels like you meeting your brother some one who is always up to help and someone whom you can count on to take advise about maps connect or other matters waiting for him to make another plan  to come to india he is always welcome to God Own Country (Kerala) posting come pics of him which we took when he came for the marathon meetup  

Going to the Meetup spotGoing to the Meetup spotWaiting for the printout and other material to be collectedWaiting for the printout and other material to be collectedWith Trivandrum Fellow guidesWith Trivandrum Fellow guidesWith Trivandrum Fellow guidesWith Trivandrum Fellow guidesWith Trivandrum Fellow guidesWith Trivandrum Fellow guides