Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Meet Accessibility Champion, Alejandra

Many thanks @Sagir, I really liked the way you typed "our Alejandra" 😉 Local Guides is a great Community, and as we said in other posts, many of us are becoming true friends, as we do :)))

Many thanks @IlankovanT, you are a Superb Local Guide and is great how you are inspiring, motivating and guiding  us with excellent values of help our communities.

Many thanks @arjurulz for your nice comment :))) This Accessibility posts, that the Local Guides Team are making, are very helpful to show us how important accessible contributions are.

Good Evening to All of You from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 9

Thank you very much @AlejandraMaria 🙂

Level 10

Local Guide Alejandra its fantastic that you are featured in LGC article.

We met in Summit 2017. Its good to know you.

Hope you are doing good.

Level 5

Great to hear 

Level 9

Many thanks for your words, @DanielTh; We were very lucky to go last year´s Summit. I remember you were from Hyderabad. It´s fantastic to keep in touch on Connect :)))

Many thanks for your comment @ahmednumen; I hope you are adding contributions to Google Maps about accessibility; it´s very easy and helpful for many :)))

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

@AlejandraMaria bravo!!!! you are amazing!!!!!!!!! miss you!!!!

Level 5

Let's keep the momentum. Greetings from Maldives Maldives on Google Android 9.0

Level 8

@Atsukot A nice  introduction for @AlejandraMaria  she will be really happy for this

Level 8

Hola @Atsukot .

Me ha parecido una entrevista muy interesante y aleccionadora y me parece que la idea que tiene @AlejandraMaria de ayudar a las personas con estos problemas es perfecta. Yo de ahora en adelante voy a fijarme también en estos detalles y contribuire  de está genial manera.

Un saludo

Level 6

Thank you so much @Atsukot and @AriMar for this excellent interview with Miss Alejandra.

In Haiti the need of accessibility is great. In 2015, I have been invited to a sign language course for 4 months, it was amazing to discover how the death people think, talk and feel. After the formation I had to join one volunteer sign languages group that is helping them to learn sign language and what the bible teach. I didn't really want ! But I accepted. Afterward I did many unexpected experiences, that really worth so much more than my efforts! 

Till now  its still exciting!

The problem in my country is that we doesn't have equipment enough to help , the few number of schools are generally far and not well equipped, its a great challenge for us. As you already told: I think that people must know much more about accessibilities.

Sometimes I was discouraged but every time I meet or help my friends It encouraged me to go on.

Thank you so much, know that your work is the best and you inspire others.