LalitMishra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge at Night

Amazing photos @LalitMishra

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to take a look at Dallas by night and for the tips you've shared. As I can understand, you have equipment for taking such a photos. It would be nice if you show us some more of them.

By the way @Gulshankumarsoni1, I've seen two replies in this topic that looks like are written by you from different accounts. 

Please note, that Local Guides can only participate in the program with one account. Actively participating with more than one account is against our rules. Doing so will result in removal of one if not all accounts and may result in a permanent ban from the LG program. We recommend that you exit the program on one of your e-mails.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

amazing bridge @LalitMishra

Level 7

Hi @LalitMishra very nice photos. Thanks for sharing

Hey @LalitMishra,

Thank you so much for your advice. Really appreciated :). 

I will try your tips and get back to you!

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Gulshankumarsoni1,

You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name.

This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

@MashaPS: I'll keep on sharing my photos with appropriate locations. 

Level 6

Perfeck and amazing. Good jobs

Level 7

Awesome photos 💗💗

Level 4

this is a city very beautiful 

Thanks for this picture