DrFoodieOfficial's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Malpura: The Sweetest Treat from the Indian Subcontinent

Hi @DrFoodieOfficial 

It's a great pleasure to read your post about food connections.  Gujarati sweets are really delicious.  Advance wishes for a happy Ramzan. 

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 10

@Gurukrishnapriya thank you so much for liking my post and showing love through you comment here ❤️🙏

Dr. Foodie Official
Level 10

@Utmanzval thanku so much 😍❤️

Dr. Foodie Official
Level 10

@Swalay thanku for liking it ❤️🙏

Dr. Foodie Official
Level 10

@KashifMisidia 

It's great to hear that Malpura is one of your favorite dishes during Ramadan! It's always wonderful to have traditional dishes that bring us comfort and joy during important times of the year.

I'm glad that you found the recipe helpful, even if it's a bit different than your home recipe. Trying out new recipes and experimenting with different variations can be a fun and rewarding experience. I hope that your attempt at making Malpura turns out delicious and adds to the joy of your Iftar celebrations.

And specially thanks to you for always encouraging me and standing behind me whenever I need your help. You are truly amazing ❤️🙏
Dr. Foodie Official
Level 10

@Shrut19 thank you showing some love here ❤️🙏

Malpura is indeed a popular traditional sweet dish in many parts of India, including Maharashtra. It's great to hear that you have childhood memories associated with it and that you were able to rediscover the taste last year in your village. It's always nice to reconnect with traditions and tastes from our past. Even if you're not a sweet lover, it's still worth trying different varieties of Indian sweets and delicacies to explore the rich culinary culture of the country.

Thanks again for sharing your experience with Malpura 😍

Dr. Foodie Official
Level 10

Thank you very much for your kind words and mentioning me in your post - most humbly request you to kindly reach out to me for any assistance, if needed. 

Also thanks ate due for suggesting alternative for egg - noted. 

Wish you all the success for your future posts, my dear @DrFoodieOfficial.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Beautiful photo of Malpua! 

You mentioned:

"... you knew it I am also vegetarian & this can make without

Egg. In Mumbai we can get it in traditional Maharashtrian food shops..." 

Yes, you are dear @Shrut19,

I know that you are a pure vegetarian. 

Okay, in our next meetup, we will surely try, though I'm also not a fan of SWEETS...

Thank you very much for your kind response. 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

Betreff: Malpura: The Sweetest Treat from the Indian Subcontinent

Hello @DrFoodieOfficial

your Local Guides Connect-post is very amazing and so detailed! 🤩 👍🏻 

Malpura looks delicious. 😊 

Thank you very much for sharing all these informations and also the recipe! 🤩 👍🏻 🌟 

I wish you a great day! 😀 

Many warm greetings to you from Hamburg, Germany! 😀 🌟 🇩🇪

Chiara Maria Cervetta

Facebook|Twitter|Instagram

Level 8

@DrFoodieOfficial What a nice name! 😂 I am die hard foodie and this makes me smile way too much. Awesome post thanks for sharing the recipe as well. I will try this out for sure.