Denise_Barlock's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

MONTANA! The Big Sky state trivia quiz meetup #StateChallenge

Join us for the Montana Trivia Quiz!!!Join us for the Montana Trivia Quiz!!!

Montana

Montana, USA

June 27, 2020 @ 19:00 (MDT)

Virtual meetup to learn about the state of MONTANA in the United States!! We will have a trivia quiz with questions pulled from State Challenge articles published by the deadline. - https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/StateChallenge-Montana/m-p/2599594 You do not have to study for the trivia quiz unless you really want to. Join us to share what you know about the state of MONTANA!

RSVP here  <<----- TO JOIN MEETUP: RSVP AND EMAIL LGStateChallengeATgmail.com with the subject of "MONTANA". Provide your Connect username in the body text. The trivia game rules and the meeting URL will be sent to you when we receive your meetup request. 

Montana, USA
9 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: MONTANA! The Big Sky state trivia quiz meetup

Wooooww! Sounds very exciting! 

We had a lot of fan on Maine trivia quiz Meet-up!

A pity I'll not be able to join due to timezone. It'll be 4am here.

@Denise_Barlock I can't wait for your recap to know who will become a King/Queen of Montana! 👑😎

Connect Moderator

We will miss you @JaneBurunina ! We are changing up the timezones in the hopes to allow other parts of the world to participate. We'll be back in a more reasonable timezone for you for the next meetup 🙂

Connect Moderator

Thank you dear @Denise_Barlock 

Sure, I understand it 😊

See you next time!

Level 8

@Denise_Barlock   My email says You’re attending MONTANA! The Big Sky state

However, the time is 2am in BST (UK) but I am often awake then anyway!

Stay safe,

Dave26

Connect Moderator

@Dave26 We are changing the times back and forth to allow various world locations to attend if they want. I saw your email and I'll send you the information soon. The next meetup should be at a better time for you 🙂

Connect Moderator

TO JOIN MEETUP TRIVIA QUIZ: EMAIL LGStateChallengeATgmail.com with the subject of "MONTANA". Provide your Connect username in the body text. The trivia game rules and the meeting URL will be sent to you when we receive your meetup request. Can't wait to have you join us!!!

Level 8

Re: MONTANA! The Big Sky state trivia quiz meetup #StateChallenge

@Denise_Barlock   I missed you!  😭   #GoGMT

Connect Moderator

@Dave26 we missed you too! Next one will go back to the other time. See you then! 

Level 8