OSAMA_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: MATAL THEEBAN , THE FLYING ROCK

l would really enjoy and love that @OSAMA_.  You never know maybe one day I too can hang off that flying rock 😉  It reminds me of a a pinnacle I came across while hiking in in Asheville, North Carolina, I think it's called Craggy Pinnacle. I have photos somewhere.

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 9

Loved the place, looks wonderful @OSAMA_ 😃 and you’ve illuminated the place so well, also amazing photographs! ☺️

Riya Mathew
Level 9

Wow!!! 

Thank you for mention me in the link. 

It is fantastic! 

You are brave and strong man!  I am impressed by your photo--hanging at the edge of the flying 🤘 Rock!  It is Cool! 

The landscape is really amazing and beautiful. 

I like photo, where you are sitting at the edge .

What is the name of the river at the background? 

It was unforgettable experience to visit rock mountains!

Best wishes from Russia, 

Level 9

Oohh, @helga19  I am so proud to hear that I am brave hahaha😃. Your know, it's not easy and kind of risk ! But since I used to be military, I love to practice what I used to do when military, and I will not stop. 

That down is not a river, it's a rain water receded by the Dam to feed agriculture 

One you visit here , you will accompany me to go there again 👍

Thanks so much my great friend

Regards

SURROUND YOURSELF WITH THOSE ON THE SAME MISSION AS YOU
Osama Zaina
Level 9

Hi @RiyaM 🖐️ I am so happy and glad I impressed you by the photos, did you check the 360 shot ?  

Regards

Osama Zaina
Level 9

Thank you for your reply @OSAMA_ 

O, it is interesting to know that there is rain water for agriculture  in this place. 

Is it natural or artificial? 

How often is the rain in this place? 

Thank you. 

Best wishes, 

Inna

Level 9

You know @helga19  ,, rain water gathering in winter as long as it's raining, it's being filled down in the valley and receded by the Dam. And in summer season they benefit from the water to water the agriculture. In addition, it's not dried in summer, big artificial lake .

Regards

Osama Zaina
Level 7

All is amazing, including you and the stuff. Great👌

Level 9

Yeb, @Lucii  thanks so much for coming here .

Greetings from Amman Jordan

Osama Zaina
Connect Moderator

Lovely photos and videos @OSAMA_ ! Thank you so much for sharing these with us ! It is really intersting to know about this wonderful place ! I would surely like to visit it someday ! Thanks againg for sharing these here  my friend!

Thanks ! In case you wish to reach out, kindly send a private message on Connect. Feel free to tag on interesting posts by adding  '@' before my Connect profile id : globe_trotter_ish and I will respond as soon as I can !

Connect Moderator |  Guiding Star 2020 |  Guiding Star 2022Meet-up ChampionAccessibility Champion

Read Accessibility awareness posts here  | Accessible life - Google Earth projectInclusion and diversity series  | #GoGreenWithMaps series

My Instagram profile