OSAMA_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

MATAL THEEBAN , THE FLYING ROCK

Hello to All,

While I was absent for a long period of time from Connect, I came back with a nice post, I hope you all admire the Story and the photos.

Caption: LG OSAMA_ hanging at the edge of the flying ROCk. Taken by LG OSAMA_Caption: LG OSAMA_ hanging at the edge of the flying ROCk. Taken by LG OSAMA_

Matal, Arabic pronunciation means ( the RIM above high Surfaces , hills , mountains ...etc ) Rim where you can look down  and around in the nature areas ) .

Caption: me sitting at the edge of the flying ROCk. Taken by LG, OSAMA_Caption: me sitting at the edge of the flying ROCk. Taken by LG, OSAMA_

Dhiban, is the name of the province that belongs to Madaba Governorate   governorate. Theeban is located to the south of Amman, far away for about 67 KMs,.and one Hrs driving a car to reach it.

Caption: Falcon flying in Theeban . Taken by LG OSAMA_Caption: Falcon flying in Theeban . Taken by LG OSAMA_

The Fact of the flying ROCk !

The Rock is that the height of the flying part of it at the summit does not exceed three  ( mts ) from the surface of the earth, it has a convex head, it’s length is two & a half ( mts ), and it’s width at the base does not exceed three ( mts ). If you stand up at the edge of the Rock, you will hold your breath while looking at the abyss !.😍

Caption: me at the edge of the flying ROCk. Taken by LG OSAMA_Caption: me at the edge of the flying ROCk. Taken by LG OSAMA_

Watch a Videos clip of a Falcons flying.

Watch a video of the Valley & the water receded by the Dam of Theeban 

Since Theeban has a stunning natural scenery, like Valleys, hills, plateaus, and the Flying Rock, the ministry of tourism started to plan to develop the area which it can grab tourists and visitors from the local and around the world. It looks that the area will thrive by time because of the seenic and the landscapes. Moreover, it’s a beautiful area where people can strolling .

More Photos : 

Caption: another Rock . Taken by LG OSAMA_Caption: another Rock . Taken by LG OSAMA_

Caption: The valley & the Dam receded the water. Taken by LG OSAMA_Caption: The valley & the Dam receded the water. Taken by LG OSAMA_

Caption: Sunset started, Taken by LG OSAMA_Caption: Sunset started, Taken by LG OSAMA_

Caption: me sitting & the edge of the Rock behind me. Taken by LG OSAMA_Caption: me sitting & the edge of the Rock behind me. Taken by LG OSAMA_

Enjoy looking at a 360 Pano for the area , Pano captured beneath.the flying ROCk

Under the Rock
https://maps.app.goo.gl/EW2Pxiwuy8aFXPcf8

I hope you all enjoy my story.for this time.

Please say something.👍

The World is here 

SURROUND YOURSELF WITH THOSE ON THE SAME MISSION AS YOU
Osama Zaina
Amman, Jordan
36 comments
Level 10
Level 10

Re: MATAL THEEBAN , THE FLYING ROCK

It's interesting to know that you captured all your pics yourself @OSAMA_ 

Level 9

Hello 👋 @C_T  ,well, I used  little  help from  people  around 😉  and my smartphone set in timer to shoot  the photos.  It was not easy  journey and kind of risk for each photo. 

Thanks 

Osama Zaina
Level 9

What a stunning post @OSAMA_ 

Is this pose in your first picture not dangerous? I could not imagine doing this.😅😅 though I love heights. 

The river behind you in your last picture where does it takes its source from? What is the name? I would love to know more about it.

Also is this area a rocky area? because I could not get to see more green areas. 

Thank you for sharing this amazing post with us here on connect. 

Best regards. 

Connect Moderator

Welcome back with an Amazing post @OSAMA_. Your 360 photos and posts about Jordan's great attractions always inspired me.

Thank you for sharing my friend 🙂

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 9

A nice story indeed!! I like your photos and video @OSAMA_ 

It looks beautiful place, thank you for sharing with us.

Level 9

Thanks brother @KashifMisidia  I am happy you liked the post . It is really a great spot there , welcome anytime to Jordan.

Regards

Osama Zaina
Connect Moderator

@OSAMA_ 

Osamaaaa ,, what you doing there are you serious hanging at the edge of flying rock ,, so cool.like action movie wow wow ..

Beautiful places oh my God 🤩

I see the video and look so fun ,, I really envy ,thank you for sharing beautiful post .

Level 9

Hi @Austinelewex  my friend, Well , the first photo is a bit risky, but I did a precaution I not fill down, a friend of mine was up taking care of me by a top, but it's invisible kinda trick. The water receded from rain, and the are name is Dhiban. I appreciate you like my post , and welcome to my country anytime   friend we will go there 👍

Regards

Osama Zaina
Level 9

hahahaha @Nyainurjanah  I am a Rock LG lol, it's risky little. Oh God but having a great fun . You never believe how beautiful and amazing spot there. 

I was thinking and preparing my journey gear the day before just to hag at the flying ROCk and take photos. 

Thanks for coming here my friend and say something.

Regards

Osama Zaina