FahadAmin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Love For google maps

How much love do u have for Google maps ?? I think it's a part of my life..
Lakshmipur, Chittagong, Bangladesh
9 comments
Level 10

Re: Love For google maps

@FahadAmin 100percent. What an application. The impact it has on me is so remarkable. I think am addicted to it. It got to a point what of my friend told me I have a  Google map fever lol.

Level 9

@FahadAmin and @HelloSamsonR it started for me as a hobby/competition with one of my former colleagues, and like you said @HelloSamsonR it is now kind of like a fever.  Now whenever I go out alone or with my wife, she just rolls her eyes, when she sees me taking photos and writing up reviews.  She has now accepted this is a part of my life.  To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what my ambition is.  I guess right now I'm shooting for 1000 points and then after that I'll keep pushing on towards a new goal.  Anyways, below is a screenshot of my points and how I'm sitting, how about you guys?

855 Points!855 Points!

New WriterNew SolutionistGood FriendSuper Popular| 9 Badges so far! | My Connect Profile | My Contributions
Connect Moderator

Level 10
Level 10

@Somsenater Wow cool. Well I have 3000+ points part of which I earned while leaving my footprints across States I visited. You can view the post here : https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/forums/v3_1/forumtopicpage/board-id/LGDiscussion/thread-id/466...

Connect Moderator

@LucioV wrote:

I'm actually married with Maps.

Ohho ! @LucioV you are the Bride of Google Maps!!!
So crazy you are !!

Connect Moderator

@FahadAmin wrote:
How much love do u have for Google maps ?? I think it's a part of my life..

Even aside from my passion of the Local Guides program and community, Maps has been part of everyday of my life since I've been able to get my hands on it, and seeing the progression over the years has easily made it my absolute favorite and most reliable app from Google. I wouldn't have the opportunities I have today if it wasn't for Maps!

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 10

Like me😍

Majidmadsdi
Level 10

https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/109241106262461722996/photos

Like me 😍

Majidmadsdi