cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Location not showing on new photos

Good day, 

Hope someone can assist.

I've uploaded new 360 photos to a business but they aren't showing up on the business page and they show as on Local Guides as 'unknown' place. How do I manage the location of these images?

Screen Shot 2017-01-10 at 1.19.25 PM.png

Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary, Lobamba, Swaziland
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Location not showing on new photos

@Location360S hi 

welcome to connect & thanks for your post....

For this help i suggest u to open your street view app ... 

here u may find your photos which are published or not ...

If not published u can set location correctly....

ok try this ... 

Level 10

@MD ShafiulB wrote:

If not published u can set location correctly....

You can also set the location of (add a business listing to) the photo spheres after you already published them.

Level 1

Thanks for the reply. I need to better understand of how one would add the location once posted?

Level 1

Thanks for your reply. How would one add the location/business listing via the Maps on a browser? 

Kind regards

Level 8

I am experiencing the same problem for some of the 360 panos I post to some locations.   For example, I posted this pano at a local movie theater and it shows up on Google Maps: https://goo.gl/uYcvFH.  However, this pano that I took at another movie theater a short distance away on the same day shows up only under My Contributions but not in the Google Maps listing for the theater: https://goo.gl/YPJlSM

I posted both images using the Add Photo option from google maps, but I have also tried the Publish option under the StreetView app with similar results.

I am a little confused and unclear as to what would cause the different results.  Hopefully someone can provide some clarification...

2/6 Update - A little patience paid off - my images appeared on the places in question.

Still a little puzzled why some 360 images show up right away and others seem to take a few days...

January