Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld - Step 1 - Education

Great initiative!

Level 7

Superb initiative @AlejandraMaria! this will allow other local guides to have great ideas when organizing CleanTheWorld in their area. it's really inspiring!

Level 9

Hello @ErmesT!

So you are a top client :)))))))

It was a matter of serendipity (the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way).

Leroy Merlin contacted us by phone, and thanks to this project (Local Guides Clean The World) we were receptive to make the activity.
Today I tried to phoned them but I couldn´t talk to them, so I have emailed them to ask for the same initiatives in France, Italy... Because as you said some synergy can be make.
Meanwhile they answer we can try to find their experience in your countries, this is their web in Spain https://www.hazloverde.es/

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 9

Hi @Julien44!

Thank you very much for your feedback. We all agree that education is the base.

In Spain, the kids are very well inform but we need to help them to put all these knowledges in practice... Change habits... 

I didn´t make the activities, it was Leroy Merlin   I just help to coordinate  them at School.

That´s one of the reasons because Ermes tag you, to try to make the synergy in France. To use Leroy Merlin resources to teach the concepts at Schools, because are the same that our project LGCTW....

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 9

Thank you very much @NarcisseTEHIA!

This is the main idea of the project, to share ideas, brainstorming and try to Clean the World.
All of us are very concienciate and if we join strengths the results will be much better.

The whole is more than the sum of the parts :))

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

How This Whale Got Nearly 20 Pounds of Plastic in Its Stomach

Eighty shopping bags and other plastic debris clogged the animal’s stomach, making it unable to eat.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/06/whale-dead-plastic-bags-thailand-animals/

Level 7

Que excelente iniciativa! muchas felicidades.

Level 5

Education and work with wonderful world

Level 5

Sir

1 .Wonderful work in the world 🌍

2. This mission following support with          service

3. My idea 💡 is very important and very useful information providing online classes with new janresan coming future advice

4. My work is river heart started by every person

5.  My work  my research my responseblity