OtaiSelangor's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Local tropical fruits and drinks in my small town BSP (Bandar Saujana Putra)

DATE/TIME OF POSTING: 2020-07-15 [ MYT:8:11 ]

I hope I've selected the right topic of posting on here, the fruit is a type of food. 

Today, Malaysia has the 112th. #MCO day and the government of Malaysia has changed the status of #MCO to Extended Movement Control Order ( #EMCO ) where the people are allowed to move around from one's residential property to elsewhere as long as they abide SOP by wearing a face mask. Schools are open, but not yet for tertiary education level. 

What so special about my article today?

During #MCO time, residents in BSP (Bandar Saujana Putra) hadrly get fresh fruits and fruit juices although there were many fruits selling outlets offered delivery services because buyers had no options to select best fresh fruits before buying. Today, during #EMCO time they can do walk-in to the fruits sellers outlets to opt for the best fresh fruits, especially, to those buyers who are on diet program. Like me, am practicing DND Diet.

Yesterday (2020-07-14) at MYT17:00, I went to one fresh fruit outlet famously known as Mangga Slurrrppp navigated my driving route using Google Maps app. I used search keywords; Mangga Slurrrppp Bandar Saujana Putra.  

Mangga Slurrrppp, Bandar Saujana PutraMangga Slurrrppp, Bandar Saujana Putra

What made me so happy upon my arrival at the Mangga Slurrrpp located under a square canopy at the curbside nearby a lake in the area of SP4, Bandar Saujana Putra (BSP)?

Mangga Slurppp_Bandar Saujana Putra_Image 4.jpg

I found Dragon fruits and Pineapple Type MD2. What so good, then? Dragon fruit is best to treat diabetic disease, as well as, HBP (High Blood Pressure), Secondly, Pineapple Type MD2 is well known or famously known to treat gout (arthritis). These fruits are not easily available at the mall, as they are in the category of seasonal fruits. Moreover, I also bought mangosteen, and rambutan. Huhhh! Am happy today for getting my best fresh fruits with the purpose of keeping up my health condition.  

Pineapple Type MD2 at Mangga SlurrrpppPineapple Type MD2 at Mangga Slurrrppp

Sharing a happy living in my small town of BSP (Bandar Saujana Putra) does a satisfaction deep in my blood veins. Dats all for now, as I have achieved 353 words count at this point. Thank you.

6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Local tropical fruits and drinks in my small town BSP (Bandar Saujana Putra)

Hello @OtaiSelangor this is a nice post and pictures thank you for sharing them here. Some weeks ago I shared a post about local fruit market you can view it on this Link  your fruits look very nice and the clicks of pictures quite professional. Schools and other places are opening up too in Africa but not fully and we have to abide by the rules and regulations of Covid-19.

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Level 7

Re: Local tropical fruits and drinks in my small town BSP (Bandar Saujana Putra)

Many thanks, @SholaIB for your kind of words in your comment section. Highly appreciated. For sure, I will visit your article and will do the same (like and comment). Have your nice day, @SholaIB 

Level 8

@OtaiSelangor Wow the photos look so colorful and beautiful! I love to do grocery shopping in local & traditional market. There are so many surprising  and interesting things! 

Wei | A foodie, traveler, fun lover from Taiwan, living the dream in NYC.
My Contribution
Instagram
Level 8

Wow look at all of those delicious fruits!

Level 7

Hello @Wei929 

Many thanks special for you, your time dropping by with LIKE and kind words of comment. Yuppps! clouds of people come to the Mangga Slurrrppp for best fresh fruits.

Level 7

Thank you so much, @_iwrotethesky_ your good comment aspired me to compose better article in future time.