AradhanaB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Local Guides in India: highlights from 2017

Thanks for this great post, @AradhanaB. Its been a special year for me too in this Local Guides Program. My Local Guides journey started from this year only. I thank all Local Guides for their effective contributions to make this World a better place. Happy Guiding!

Regard,

Mohammed Salmaan Nawaz from Tamilnadu, India

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

@StephenAbraham Thank you so much for sharing summit pics. Your 360 pics are nice. 

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 10

@DrShaunak you are most welcome, these all are in our India team shared folder. Only too few of your photos. Next year, if we have the opportunity together, we can take more photos together, or when I come to Calcutta next. 🙂 

Happy Christmas and have a wonderful new year 2018. Keep our the good work, you are our Local Guide Hero 🙂 

Level 10

On behalf of all members and moderators of the Kerala Local Guides community, we wish all Local Guides, all friends and families a most wonderful Christmas season and a most prosperous New Year 2018.

From:  @ArunMuralidhar@cskumaresan@AmithES@Sariga@JoseVarghese@bijusreekumar@SudheeshAcharya, @SanthoshJohn, @Dhipin@Santosimon and everyone else.. 

Special shout-out to @Salman for creating our Christmas greeting. 🙂 

Level 10

@StephenAbraham thanks for sharing. You were one of the nicest person I've interacted with in Summit'17. 

Level 10

@DanielTh Thanks brother for your kind words. You also. I will get to Hyderabad one day soon and we all will meet there. And hopefully if given opportunity, will meet all of you again in the next LG Summit. 

Level 8

Thank you very much for sharing such great memories for Google 2017 local guide joureny

Jayesh Vekariya
Level 8

@AradhanaB

That's very amazing people, very huge community. Active members, Nice to see the people in Connect.

Keep the spirit and go go go...

Kind Regard

@AgoesSantosa

Level 8

@NareshDarji

Sure it was the best moment in the end of the year, wish you all the best in 2018.

@NareshDarji wrote:

Very nice post and best gift ever year end  @AradhanaB it was very memorable year for Indian Local Guides. Specially for me it's great time in this community. I've learned lot's of in this year. 

Level 8

@StephenAbraham wrote:

Thanks! @AradhanaB for all the support and encouragement! Hope that next year it will be an even better year for Local Guides and our programs and meet ups in India and rest of the world.

@ArunMuralidhar@, @Sariga @JoseVarghese  @kmadhil @santhoshjohn @Midhunhk @bijusreekumar.. and everyone else. Proud to have our photo featured!

Sorry I was hiding behind lol. 😁😁😁

#KeralaLocalGuides #IndiaLocalGuides #LocalGuides

== Appending some photos from page 2 of this post ==

Team India in Local Guides Summit 17.

Sharing a few of the many photos team India took together during Local Guides Summit 17 in San Francisco Oct 2017.

Tagging Team India in Summit 17: Aradhana@AradhanaB (Google Manager), Thumaty Daniel @ThumatyDanielK (Hyderabad), Deep Pancholi @iDepp (Gujarat), Alam Shaikh @Alam_Shaikh (Mumbai), Aslam Mohammed @AslamMohammed (Hyderabad), Rahul Singh @rahul66447 (Delhi), Anuj Duggal @AnujDuggal (Bangalore), Dr Shaunak Das @DrShaunak (Calcutta), Stephen Abraham @StephenAbraham (Kerala/Malaysia)

Team India: LG Summit 17: Top Left to Right: Deep Pancholi (Gujarat), Alam Shaikh (Mumbai), Rahul Singh (Delhi), Aslam Mohammed (Hyderabad), Aradhana (Google Manager). Bottom Left to Right: Stephen Abraham (Kerala/Malaysia), Thumaty Daniel (Hyderabad), Anuj Duggal (Bangalore), Dr Shaunak Das (Calcutta, not in photo)Team India: LG Summit 17: Top Left to Right: Deep Pancholi (Gujarat), Alam Shaikh (Mumbai), Rahul Singh (Delhi), Aslam Mohammed (Hyderabad), Aradhana (Google Manager). Bottom Left to Right: Stephen Abraham (Kerala/Malaysia), Thumaty Daniel (Hyderabad), Anuj Duggal (Bangalore), Dr Shaunak Das (Calcutta, not in photo)

Heading to Google's Office: Left to Right: Rahul , Deep, Alam, StephenHeading to Google's Office: Left to Right: Rahul , Deep, Alam, StephenAt Google Tech Center, LG Summit 2017At Google Tech Center, LG Summit 2017Stephen and Dr ShaunakStephen and Dr ShaunakAt Golden Gate Club:  Left to Right: Deep, Aslam, Daniel, AradhanaAt Golden Gate Club: Left to Right: Deep, Aslam, Daniel, AradhanaDr Shaunak Das (featured Local Guide Hero)Dr Shaunak Das (featured Local Guide Hero)At Golden Gate Bridge: Stephen, Alam, Rahul, Deep. LG Summit 2017, my best friendsAt Golden Gate Bridge: Stephen, Alam, Rahul, Deep. LG Summit 2017, my best friendsClosing Gala Dinner: Left to Right: Rahul, Alam, Anuj, Deep, StephenClosing Gala Dinner: Left to Right: Rahul, Alam, Anuj, Deep, StephenLocal Guides Summit 2017 - San FranciscoLocal Guides Summit 2017 - San Francisco

A few of the many 360 photos we took together (3 panoramas from Roundme below), best to view in full screen from menu.

@StephenAbraham

That was a history of the story you won't forget. Nice moments, nice people, wish you all the best in 2018. 

Kind regard

@AgoesSantosa