cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Local Guides and motivation talk to teenagers

Level 9

Thanks again @Alam_Shaikh !!  We need to do what we can do to turn things better and to be useful to others.  🙂 

Regards from Brasil and hope see you soon! 

Level 9

@OSAMA Thanks a lot! If i opened eyes from one of them at least, I'll be happy. 🙂

Connect Moderator

Es un excelente post @SarahKa, donde se puede apreciar las grandes posibilidades que tenemos los Local Guides de transmitir nuestras experiencias a los jóvenes, gracias por compartir 👍🍀

Saludos Farid

👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 9

Gracias @FaridTDF ! Creo que es importante hablar con los más jóvenes y mostrar las posibilidades que tenemos cuando más grandes.

Y para mí es tranquilo escribir o leer en español, Inglés o portugués 🙂 

Level 9

Thanks @SalmaanN and sorry for the late reply. I thought that I already did it. 

Local guide program is an amazing platform and I really like it and talk about it. 🙂

Level 9

Thanks @vishalyadav ! More than only aspirants a local guides, they're creating their own curiosity and desire to knowledge and learning. And how is good talk to people from other places to open their minds. 

Sorry for the late reply, I thought that I did it already.

Level 9

Level 8

You are most welcome, @SarahKa. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides