cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: I don't want to receive such mail!

Any time from now.

@DanelleO wrote:

Does someone know at what time the results will be out tomorrow? 

Level 7

Re: Local Guides Summit 2017 Email

@JuanCh wrote:

Hi @mathieuR, a member of the team reached out to you via email to confirm that your application for the Local Guides Summit 2017 was received. We will look into why you didn't receive the email thanking you for submitting an application but you'll definitely receive an email letting you know if you were selected or not (depending on your email and spam settings, of course). Thank you.

@JuanCh
Could you also help me check about my application?.... thank you.

Level 8

Very fun!!! Good luck!!!

Level 8

Hi @TraciC,

@TraciC wrote:

@Anonymous This email was sent to all Local Guides who applied to the summit as a thank you and acknowledgement that their application has been received. Those who have been selected to attend will be contacted privately by the team by May 19. Thank you, all! 

I applied, but did not received such email 😞 

maybe there was some error with my application?

Could you please check it somehow? Thanks

Level 8

Like me. Please!

Level 9

U r the lucky one.

Level 8

Thanks for your info.

Waiting for the invitation

@TraciC wrote:

@Anonymous This email was sent to all Local Guides who applied to the summit as a thank you and acknowledgement that their application has been received. Those who have been selected to attend will be contacted privately by the team by May 19. Thank you, all! 

SANJAYKUMAR PATEL
Level 8

It's May 20th - even in MTV 🙂 and I still have no mail about selecting me or not 😞

you'll definitely receive an email letting you know if you were selected or not (depending on your email and spam settings, of course).

Map TC, Gmail TC, Chrome RS, Map RER/RL (retired), LG L8, G+ Community Moderator
Level 8

Perhaps next year, they will select me. Bummer. Phenix

Texan by birth New Yorker by choice Y'all
Level 10

I think Google should publish a list with the names/usernames of the ones selected... till now, i've only seen like 15people on Instagram that were happy to be part of this Summit... where are the other 135?

If I would be selected, I would be really happy and would also share it with the world...

Maybe they are still informing people...?

JGordicho