Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

Re: Local Guides Summit 2017 Email

Hi @Amiran, a member of the team reached out to you via email to confirm that your application for the Local Guides Summit 2017 was received. We will look into why you didn't receive the email thanking you for submitting an application but you'll definitely receive an email letting you know if you were selected or not (depending on your email and spam settings, of course). Thank you.

Googler

Hi @LovelyPL, a member of the team reached out to you via email to confirm that your application for the Local Guides Summit 2017 was received. We will look into why you didn't receive the email thanking you for submitting an application but you'll definitely receive an email letting you know if you were selected or not (depending on your email and spam settings, of course). Thank you.

Googler

Hi @ValentinaCaldito, a member of the team reached out to you via email to confirm that your application for the Local Guides Summit 2017 was received. We will look into why you didn't receive the email thanking you for submitting an application but you'll definitely receive an email letting you know if you were selected or not (depending on your email and spam settings, of course). Thank you.

Googler

Hi @iLoveGoogl, a member of the team reached out to you via email to confirm that your application for the Local Guides Summit 2017 was received. We will look into why you didn't receive the email thanking you for submitting an application but you'll definitely receive an email letting you know if you were selected or not (depending on your email and spam settings, of course). Thank you.

Level 10

Level 8

ok, merci.

BUT first of all i do not understand how you cannot have kind of, i am not an expert, an automated mailinglist ?

(just wondering, but if i am not wrong, through the digital active program of digital marketing Google provides for free, i thought that mailing lists were automated lists and related to a few criterias, to select some customer people among global users of Google for instance)

Level 8

Yup. I received the same as well. Google has sent this email to all of those who applied as a way of confirming the receipt of their respective applications. They will contact the selected Local Guides individually by May 19. Cheers.

Level 9

Level 10

@MeredithE You presented so that I thought you received this mail today, in fact, it is mail delivered to you on 5th. any how, all the best to you and all fellow LGs.

@Anonymous

@OSAMA

@KanishkaD

@christophe3

@MeredithE wrote:

Yes, I also received the email. Nice acknowledgement that they did in fact receive the submission. Good luck! I am not expecting to be chosen, as my video was specifically one min long without any bells and whistles, because that would not authentically be me. I love to review small locations to help the economy bustle for the little guy! 

Level 7

Hey @JuanCh thank you for the message I hope to see you in San Francisco 😉