Badruddeen's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 8

Re: Local Guides Home 🏑 and your points

That's just to motivate Anu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ So unknowingly he will go for an extra mile. 😎😎😎

@OSAMA wrote:

Hahahaha bro @AnuradhaP Congratulations πŸ†πŸŽ‰

Without reading hahahaha

, This happened to me , fir example i uploaded many many videos on the map , now it gives me Zero !!!!

But its okay i know its some map application glitch and all will be okay :-))))

Bro @Badruddeen why we congrat Anu !???πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€

Level 8

Bro while logged on to Connect go to the last menu at the bottom "Local Guides Home" then you'll be taken there. Once you are in there check your points. If it's less click the profile pic of yours at top corner and your points will start increasing as if it's a slot machine. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜€πŸ˜‚

Please do note that you'll find your actual points there. You are not receiving any illegal points or you are not cheating. @Haseeb @AnuradhaP @BishowvijayaP

Cheers

@OSAMA wrote:

Hey bro @Badruddeen πŸ˜ 

My points updated last week , i try your method no additional points added πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜

Thank you for sharing this with us bro even for new and old members its good to know how to follow this link πŸ™‚

Level 8

Thanks bro Bishow

Is your exams over? Good luck.

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

I also have the same answer @Badruddeen. Everything is working fine to me. By the way you have nice score. Keep on increasing. πŸ˜ƒ

@Haseeb wrote:

Since my points are up to date bro @Badruddeen I can't give you an authentic answer.

Level 10

left the examination hall 2 hours ago. Tomorrow is holiday then after exam will hold again for 2 days. Now refreshing my mind reading your post @Badruddeen. πŸ™‚

Thank you so much again.

Level 10

@OSAMA Thank you, Did you see my recent meetup recap? Have a look, you will enjoy it. I told the story using Google Tour Builder, check it.

Level 8

I am glad to hear that and Good Luck Bishow.

Guys check the original post. I just updated it with a gif and you'll understand what I am talking about. @BishowvijayaP @AnuradhaP @OSAMA @Haseeb 

Thanks

Connect Moderator

IvI' checked both place @Badruddeen and my points are same but in Q&A section it's showing 0. and also pictures count is not correct.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Naresh, Do this. And it will get updated. Please let me know if it works. Thanks 

8FDAA567-65BD-45FA-B946-596404BFD066.jpeg

@NareshDarji wrote:

IvI' checked both place @Badruddeen and my points are same but in Q&A section it's showing 0. and also pictures count is not correct.

Level 10

Sometimes before I also had problem with Q & A section @NareshDarji. Now everything is fine. Let's hope your Q&A section will be also fine soon.

Level 10

@Badruddeen face same problem 

Mahabub Hasan