Badruddeen's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 8

Local Guides Home 🏑 and your points

Hello Local Guides.

When I visit Local Guides Home 🏑 my points are not updated and I have found a way to update it.

1. Go to LG’s home 🏑  from Connect menu.
  2. Click > Local Guides Home > from ConnectClick > Local Guides Home > from Connect

Once you are in LG’s 🏑 Click your profile icon at top corner and viola! Your points gets updated. 😎😎😎

Click profile photo icon to update your points in case it is not updatedClick profile photo icon to update your points in case it is not updated

Is this helpful? Please let me know.

41CEBC4C-14C9-401E-89F7-B8B66C89465D.gif

Thanks LG family πŸ™

Maldives
36 comments
Level 8

Re: Local Guides Home 🏑 and your points

Level 9

Since my points are up to date bro @Badruddeen I can't give you an authentic answer.

Regards

Level 8

Haseeb, Thank you

Can you go to this link Local Guides Home from your mobile and see if your points are ok.

Thanks.

@Haseeb wrote:

Since my points are up to date bro @Badruddeen I can't give you an authentic answer.

Regards

Level 9

Yes bro @Badruddeen 

Everything seems fine at my end (both on pc & my android hp) 

Level 8

What happens to me is my points are not updated and when I click the profile icon points get updated. I have to do this every time. But on maps points are ok.

Thanks.

@Haseeb wrote:

Yes bro @Badruddeen 

Everything seems fine at my end (both on pc & my android hp) 

Level 9

It might be a temporary issue on your end, let's just wait & see. If the problem persists you always a way to flag a moderator for a closer look πŸ˜‰ 

Level 10

@Badruddeen My total points are same, but the number of photos are different. In my mobile app it says 4257 photos from the beginning and according to  detailed summary on the web page I have contributed  5328 photos in last six months. If the detailed page is correct, I am a level 9 Local Guide. πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜…

Level 9

Congratulations for achieving level 9 bro @AnuradhaP πŸ™‚

@AnuradhaP wrote:

@Badruddeen My total points are same, but the number of photos are different. In my mobile app it says 4257 photos from the beginning and according to  detailed summary on the web page I have contributed  5328 photos in last six months. If the detailed page is correct, I am a level 9 Local Guide. πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜…

Level 8

OK. Anu Thanks for the update.

@AnuradhaP wrote:

@Badruddeen My total points are same, but the number of photos are different. In my mobile app it says 4257 photos from the beginning and according to  detailed summary on the web page I have contributed  5328 photos in last six months. If the detailed page is correct, I am a level 9 Local Guide. πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜