ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Flowers of Rwanda surviving in a Global Warming Condition

Hi @Karatrick,

Thank you for sharing these lovely photos with us.

Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, share your stories, provide feature requests, organize meet-ups, share your feedback, write reviews about places and many more.

So before posting on Connect, please get acquainted with the following article, which will help you make your experience here much more enjoyable: 14 helpful tips for using connect.

P.S. By the way,  I moved your post to this topic  Local Guides Garden. Feel free to check it out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!

Re: EARLY MORNING CHARMS

Hi @GAURAVWADECLIX

This is a very beautiful photo. This flower is very common in Brazil, you can easily find them on some "live fences". Is it also a common flower in your country? 

I also wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the Local Guides Garden topic, to keep everything more organised.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Beautiful flowers

Beautiful flowersBeautiful flowers

Re: Beautiful flowers

Hi @Mukki286

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful photo. Why not add more details about it? This way it can be appreciated more by other Local Guides and can drive more interaction.

I moved your post to this topic Local Guides Garden. Feel free to check it out.

Since you are new in the community, here are some tips you can follow: 14 helpful tips for using Connect and What are Connect topics?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Thanks 

You're welcome @Mukki286

BTW You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their nickname. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Thanks for your tips @VitB 

Level 6

Re: Local Guides Garden

Water lily

Few months ago I bought a small pot and put mud. My target was to grow water lily in my home. Finally I did it. 💪💪💪

Blue water lily is Sri Lankan national flower. In Sinhala language "Nil manel". There are more variations in water lily. 

Amezing creation of GodAmezing creation of God

BloomedBloomed

It's ready to bloomingIt's ready to blooming

20190227_035447-01.jpeg

Level 7

Bery nice.. congratulations, good work. 

Level 6

Hi @Dmgearth ,

Thank you soo much

Good Luck,