ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: Fleur de cactus

Hello @DanielKA ,

Thanks for sharing your photo. I really like that the cactus is blooming. Is that in your garden? Some people collect cacti, do you?

By the way, I will move your post to Local Guides Garden in order to keep Connect organised.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Re: Rose

Gracious 

Level 6

Re: Fleur de cactus

En fait @MoniDi c'est sur ma terrasse et oui j'ai beaucoup de cactus (une vingtaine) un qui fait + de 2 mètres quant à celui de la photo cette gentille boule verte à épines me fait souvent plaisir avec jusqu'à 3 fleurs jaunes en même temps. 

Désolé des erreurs je débute ici

Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guides Garden

Hi, Local Guides,

As this wonderful thread got too long, I suggest you share your beautiful pictures of flowers in the new thread created by @ErmesT: Local Guides new Garden - Share your Photo of Flowers here.

Please note that I'm bocking the new replies of this thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

A month with blossom😍😍

IMG_20190901_181328.jpg

blossom flower with wonderful month

Former Google Contributor

Re: A month with blossom😍😍

Hi @Shaan_1918 

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing this with us. Can you please add a bit more details about what you share. Sharing more information about what you upload will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts. 

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself - November 2019 Also, you can read these 14 helpful tips for using Connect, and  What are Connect topics?

P.S. By the way,  I moved your post to this topic  Local Guides Garden. Feel free to check it out.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Vendor

Re: Ya allah

Hi @Musslim,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing your post with us. What are the names of the plants?

To get familiar with the topics on the forum and find various ways to engage with the community, you can check out: 14 helpful tips for using Connect, and What are Connect topics?.

By the way, I moved your post to Local Guides Garden, as it fits better there. You can have a look at what other Local Guides shared with us.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!