Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: #Local Guides Clean The World - Video summing

@Anonymous I have just signed in and arrived and look oh my gosh WoW and already 6 pages and continuing, I am very impressed here wow This is the great innervated

Thread to Generate inspiration for the program well done, I can see lot happy Local guides around our common platforms, I am blown away by this impact, Big credit to you all thanks @Anonymous big achievement here,

Can I already say @ErmesT @NarcisseTEHIA @Julien44 @NirmalTeja you would also agree right @KarenVChin?

@Anonymous wrote:

#LGCTW - Video summing is a part of Local Guides clean the world - A Local Guides project launched by @ermest, that summarizes all activities that took place at the level of the entire community and shows participants in the project.

Local Guides clean the world is the Local Guides global event against pollution.

#LGCTW WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT PLASTIC#LGCTW WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT PLASTIC

Statistics that shows the situation in the world in terms of pollution just from plastic bottles:

• 200,000 billion bottles of water are consumed globally each year!
  • Of which, 176,000 billion will end up in landfills or the ocean!

• 17,000,000 barrels of oil are used per year to manufacture bottled water! 
  • 10% of all plastic manufactured worldwide ends up in the ocean, never degrading!

• 80% of microplastics are from land-based sources, like bottles and bags! 
  • After ingesting microplastics, seals, and other animals, may suffer for months or years before they die!

Plastic productionPlastic production

What can we do?

• The best thing to do is to avoid bottled water completily
  • Install a filtered cold water tap if you are concerned about the taste or quality of your local tap water 💧
  • Buy a reusable bottle
  • Pick up and recycle any plastic bottles you find as rubbish ♻️
  • THINK BEFORE YOU DRINK

Plastic waste by 2050Plastic waste by 2050

As a global community, we have the opportunity to change the situation at least a little bit and by direct or indirect action we can contribute to improve the quality of life on the planet...

These are just some of the activities that arise as a result of this project and are done by enthusiastic Local Guides who are doing a lot of work, cleaning the rivers and polluted areas in their local places.

[VIDEO SUMMING] #LGCTW Local Guides clean the world Project - presented by Miroslav Popovic

[VIDEO SUMMING] #LGCTW Local Guides clean the world Project - presented by David Tito

As presented in the video by @DavidTito"Local Guides from across the Ocean, to find solutions, on a global scale, communities are pledging, hands are joining, public and soldiers go to great measures, to fight this problem. Tthrough Google Maps victory is shared, flags at full mast"  

Every single action is crucial and important part of a bigger picture.

All the Recaps are linked to the worldwideMymaps of plastic pollution” created by @DavidTito

We also spread awareness of the importance of this topic by educating young people: LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld - Step 1 Education and showing the Best Practices

• Local Guides Clean The World

#LGCTW END PLASTIC POLLUTION#LGCTW END PLASTIC POLLUTION

Thanks

Level 8

@ErmesT yes mine too, I feel a strong sense of momentum beginning again.

@ErmesT wrote:

Thanks for sharing this informative post @Anonymous

I am so happy to see how everything is moving now, increasing energy day by day. You made my day

Thanks for the energy you are putting in this project

Ermes

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @DavidTito so much! We are really a great team and we can do great things as a big team. There is good reason we came all together to make it a perfect match!

We are all equall!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

So nice words @ErmesT!

I really believe there is a reason that we all came together and made it possible to work on a common goal that is so important for our community and for the world primarily!

Level 8

@ErmesT surprise surprise thank you think of it as a little gift from us

@ErmesT wrote:

OMG @Anonymous, @DavidTito

Is the only thing that I can say just minutes before driving to work.

It is amazing, @DavidTito

Level 10

Wow... 

Paman @ErmesT Anda seorang arsitek hebat. Membuat model sebuah bangunan. Dibantu oleh tim tangguh @Anonymous @DavidTito @Julien44 dieksekusi oleh Pemandu Lokal loyal @br14n @IlankovanT @SUDIYAH @johanesjenito  @NarcisseTEHIA dan ratusan bahkan ribuan Pemandu Lokal lainnya.

Salam dari Bogor Ciliwung Community 

FJoe

Level 8

@Anonymous yes, of course,

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks @DavidTito so much! We are really a great team and we can do great things as a big team. There is good reason we came all together to make it a perfect match!

We are all equall!!!

I can see we made the right desition earlier 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Your support is precious @RiverDefender and your work is incredibly great !!!

Thanks

Level 8

@RiverDefender The videos created by @Anonymous and myself are great,

@RiverDefender wrote:

Wow... 

Paman @ErmesT Anda seorang arsitek hebat. Membuat model sebuah bangunan. Dibantu oleh tim tangguh @Anonymous @DavidTito @Julien44 dieksekusi oleh Pemandu Lokal loyal @br14n @IlankovanT @SUDIYAH @johanesjenito  @NarcisseTEHIA dan ratusan bahkan ribuan Pemandu Lokal lainnya.

Salam dari Bogor Ciliwung Community 

FJoe

aren't they?

Level 8

Re: #Local Guides Clean The World - Workshop Get Plastic Jawa Bali

You are good man @RiverDefender

@RiverDefender wrote:

Terima kasih @DavidTito 

Kita pasti sangat berharap,  semua ambil peran. Masyarakat, pemerintah, akademisi,  pengusaha,  organisasi pemuda, legislatif bergandengan tangan. 

Karena,  semua bagian dunia saling terhubung,  sudah seharusnya masyarakat global juga demikian. 

Sekali lagi,  terima kasih temanku. 

FJoe