RahmatHarmanP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local Guide's Journey - RahmatHarman - Indonesia

Hello from Jakarta , Indonesia !!

I'm Rahmat Harman, a Local Guide level 8 on map , but still Level 7 on Connect,  please just ignore it, it's not a big deal, just wait for sync LOL..

timeline36.jpg

Based on google map time, system tracked my frist sharing locations on 2014, not remember the first time I used gmap, in . And in 2015 I've received a thank-you e-mail that mention me as local guides in 2015, and in  2017 I joined Local Guides Connect. 

timeline56.jpg

Excited, that's the simple answer why I joined Local Guides Program. A community that connects me into the wider circle, which we now know as Local Guides Connect . Contribute to Local guides Program is not always a rigid and formal thing because many Moment that Makes you really hard to turn away from being a local guides.

Sharing your happiness, Me and My Daugther during Jakarta Local Guides Community Anniversary.Sharing your happiness, Me and My Daugther during Jakarta Local Guides Community Anniversary.Basicly, I love traveling, for me traveling is our way to learn and explore new things. And google map  is my friend to do that, I like to share photos and help provide better information on maps. That's why I believe google map  is our way to CONNECT and deliver information we have to others through application and our contributions.  I often go for a walk with my daughter, and one day she asked me why dad always stopped to take pictures, then I replied: Dad is a local guides ??

Being Local Guides is not just about contribution and information, but "Local Guides and Connect  is part of a process of communication between people. It connects ideas and passions without knowing the boundaries and finally all meet in a real life, we have a warm little family in Jakarta Community and Sometimes we meet more often in casual meet up. 

So, my story starts from here

• This is First Thread by me  : Tutorial & Sharing Features of GoogleStreetView (Maps Listing-Edit Location-Move Connect Photos) 
  • My  a daily story using the commuter line and using transit feature on Google Maps #letsguides  What It's Like to Navigate Jakarta by Commuter line 
  • 10 things that made it hard to turn away from Local Guides Saat yang Bikin kamu susah MOVE ON dari Local Guides ?? it's tells how a local guides in daily life . such as :
    • Utilize every Moment to Contribute, because many unique things from Local Guides are interesting to tell, one of them when you use free time between work activity, vacation with family, dating to contribute in Google Map and at any time open Google Map
    • When you feel happy to receive monthly mail from Google, strat from you are top fotographer till  info about your monthly activity to Mars 
    • some time you have to Take a work leave for the community , this is one of the highest levels of the sign you really missed.  And do you know, in 1 year, I use lots of my time leave to attend our Indonesia National Meet Up 

timeline3.jpg

meeting other local guides to share stories has always been on my number one list.meeting other local guides to share stories has always been on my number one list.

So why i really want to attend  Connect Live 2018 ?

I believe everything will go back to ourselves, If I have that chance I want to meet directly face to face with googlers, moderator and local guides friends from around the world to share experiences, knowledge and make us a real friendship in the real world. I believe Local Guides Connect Live 2018 is the best moment to exchange Idea, discuss what we can do and learn to improve as Local Guides nexts and Re Connect and spread all the knowledge back to our community  in our country, Indonesia.

Thanks I will keep dreaming, hopefully this can be true.

this is my little story about Local Guides, good night from Jakarta, Indonesia

regards

Rahmat

3 comments
Level 7

Re: Local Guide's Journey - RahmatHarman - Indonesia

Hi @RahmatHarmanP Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

Since you are new on the Community,

Please feel free to ask questions and engage with the Community.

Warm regards,

Billy Anderson.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

@RahmatHarmanP

I have no word to discribing your kindness and dedications for gmaps, Local Guides Connect and in Group chats. You always give us solution and explaination with clear and helpful.

You are a nice guy, nice people. Proud to become your friends.

Good luck, you must take what you must have it.

Kind Regard

Agoes Santosa

Level 10

Well done @RahmatHarmanP

So many great things you did. You are a kind and smart person. I hope you get the chance to be one of the candidate of Connect Live 2018

Good luck, bro