slamsmart's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Bls: Lets Mangrove Planting as a Rehabilitation Activity for Our Sea and Coastal in Kondangmerak Bea

Connect Moderator

Re: Lets Mangrove Planting as a Rehabilitation Activity for Our Sea and Coastal in Kondangmerak Beac

Thanks for tagging me @br14n . This is a wonderful initiative your Local Guides Community is undertaking @slamsmart. Hope to see more of these environmental meetups here on Connect.

Cheers,

Karen 

Level 9

Re: Lets Mangrove Planting as a Rehabilitation Activity for Our Sea and Coastal in Kondangmerak Beac

1000 kudos to you @br14n, this is really a cool initiative. I know how mangroves are important. thank you so much for doing this 🙂

this month I'm planting 2000 cashew trees in Eastern part of Sri Lanka, I will tag you in the post soon 🙂 thank you

Former Google Contributor

It's great that everyone is supportive of this conservation and willing to help out @slamsmart

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@slamsmart 

Hi
This is @aaryesdee LG 8 from Bengaluru, India.
Is there any meet planned during 15 - 29 th August 2019?. I'm visiting Bali.
Thought of meeting few Local Guides from there.

R S Dev