Did you mean: 
Level 8

Let's visit our Ancestors!

Let's visit our Ancestors!

Giza Necropolis

Al Haram, Giza Governorate, Egypt

December 14, 2018 @ 13:00 (EET)

Greetings from the land of the Wonders,

The Land of the Pharaohs, The Cradle of Civilization ..

In the sacred area of the Time defying Mystery ..

The Pyramids, the greatest icon of the Ancient Egyptian Civilization ..

A few feet away from the mysterious Sphinx, with the body of a lion and the face of a man, sitting there to guard his enormous funerary monument .

"The Great Pyramids of Giza are the only survivors of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, built about 4,500 years ago as giant tombs for the mummies of the pharaohs Khufu, Khafre and Menkaure." ~NYTimes

Egypt Local Guides moderators are pleased to announce the 3rd Meet-up .

"A Photo-walk around the pyramids"

On Friday 14th of December 2018, We invite you to come with us in a Photo-walk where we explore the pyramids through the lenses of our Cameras.

We will meet at 1:00 PM at the gates of the pyramids area and start our Journey.

So, grab your 360 Camera, Drone, or Mobile Phone .. And Join us 🙂

RSVP here

Marwan Al-Tawansy --> Local Guide Lvl 8, Trusted Street View Photographer #EgyptLocalGuides (Moderator)
Al Haram, Giza Governorate, Egypt
20 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Let's visit our Ancestors!

Good luck with your Meetup @MarwanTawansy I look forward to images and your recap.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @MarwanTawansy

Wow, I really wish I could attend this one. It's one of my dreams to visit Egypt. I few days ago I was checking a cruise in Nile passing by Luxor, Karnak and then to Cairo to visit the pyramids.

Please take a lot of photos guys and have a lot of fun on my behalf ;). 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

This looks super fun @MarwanTawansy and I wish I was close enough to be able to attend! Have fun and I can't wait to see your recap post! And the photos!!! 🙂

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Level 10
Former Google Contributor

Hi @MarwanTawansy,

I have visited Egypt twice so far, and I have probably seen everything else that your amazing country has to offer, but unfortunately not the great pyramids. One day I will visit for the third time and I will make sure see these great structures. Maybe I should join @FelipePK on that cruise. 

Have a great time, and I will look forward to be reading all about it in your recap. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@FelipePK

Hello dear

You are welcomed any time.

Level 10

@AdrianLunsong

Hello dear

You are welcomed any time.

Level 10

@PaulPavlinovich

Thanks dear for your kindness

We will share everything we can . 

Level 10

@davidhyno

Hello dear

We will do our best to get great collection.