MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Let's Introduce Our National New Year Celebations

Let's Introduce Our National New Year CelebrationsLet's Introduce Our National New Year Celebrations

"Let's introduce our national New Year Celebrations"

Hello Local Guides
You may don't know that in this Mid April month [13-17th April ] there would be several national new year celebrations in South and South-East of Asia. For example, Bengali New Year, Punjabi New Year, Kanara, Telugu, and many more.
Following this interesting events, we would love to organize a meetup, in which people from all these different cultures would share their inside view of these national new year celebrations.

On a different note, I would gladly like to inform you, in the upcoming 14th April, Bangladesh Local Guides would be organizing a grand meet up again; in which, all the local guides from the country would be sharing their experience of the day i.e. sharing photos and videos of celebrating new year from all over the country.
We would really love it if people from other places also join us by sharing their own individual experiences of celebrating national new year celebrations. As a result, people from all over the world would be able to know and experience the varied culture of this part of the world.

How would you join: share all the videos and photos of your day in our provided google album:https://photos.app.goo.gl/AdB8AN0c8rRiqHV23

Thank You.
Stay Connected.

Mahabub Hasan and Bangladesh Local guides Team

Mahabub Hasan
Dhaka, Bangladesh
10 comments
Level 8

Re: Let's Introduce Our National New Year Celebations

Happy New Year Bro Mahabub and other Local Guides who are celebrating. 🙏 

@MahabubMunna wrote:

Let's Introduce Our National New Year CelebrationsLet's Introduce Our National New Year CelebrationsHow would you join: share all the videos and photos of your day in our provided google album:https://photos.app.goo.gl/AdB8AN0c8rRiqHV23

Thank You.
Stay Connected.

Mahabub Hasan and Bangladesh Local guides Team

Level 10

@IlankovanT @AnuradhaP @SovitaD @NirajBhusal @DrShaunak @MadanKPradhan @deepakjhic @NareshDarji @SalmaanN hope you guys share your national new year also invite your known other guys

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

@MahabubMunna

Thanks a lot for tagging. Same to you. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

Happy New Year @MahabubMunna and all the friends out there. Ya we too are celebrating Nepal New Year on April 14 (Coming Saturday).

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Connect Moderator

Happy New year bro @MahabubMunna

Thanks for sharing and tagging me. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Level 10

ah thanks @StephenAbraham . too much notification i miss your post . sorry  . we are inviting you to share with us in a album your fest pic . after this we make  a short videogrpahy

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

Happy new year @MahabubMunna. Hope I will share some new year photos with you soon 😊

Level 6

thankyou brother.... wish you a tamil sinhala New Year 💛🎁🎉🎊

A.Dineshkanth