AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Leaderboards of the Top 100 Most Viewed Photos

I don't want @Teana_K to miss out on being included on the star photos leaderboards on September 3 😉

However, I see another problem with your entry.  You have entered an incorrect Connect Username which you must fix ASAP.  In your case your Connect Username is different to the name you have used on Google Maps and for the leaderboards you must enter your Connect Username!!!

However, more importantly, I must also advise you that using a Business Name for your Local Guide name is in violation of Google's policies and could lead to suspension from the Local Guides program!

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Connect Moderator

@GYours , I just noticed that you have changed your Connect Username but have not updated your data entry form for this.  Please do so ASAP.

However, more importantly, I must also advise you that using a Business Name for your Local Guide name is in violation of Google's policies and could lead to suspension from the Local Guides program!

Level 10

@AdamGT 

Thank you for mentioning me 😊 in your letter.

My suggestion is all can update their entries upto 25th of September (final date). Then it is easy to release semptember Leaderboards by October 1st week 😀

With Regards,

Ramamoorthy123

Ramamoorthy123
Connect Moderator

Hi @Teana_K 

I can see that you've sorted out your Connect Username and Local Guide name but have you also corrected these on your data entry form?

Level 9

Yes all done thank you @AdamGT 

Kind Regards, Tee
Level 8

48 623 reviews48 623 reviews

This time it was more difficult but I think I did it!
Thanks for everything!!

Ana Coelho
Level 10

Hi @AdamGT 

Just a heads-up - I'm listed correctly as a level10 on the aggregate leaderboard, but I'm still listed on the level 9 leaderboards - maybe you're still in the process of updating....

Thanks

Matt

Connect Moderator

Thanks @MattGatlin, as this is all being done manually, errors an happen and I rely on all participants to check their entries.  Also, please note the changes that are currently taking place with the Most Viewed Photos leaderboards (edited notes on the post) and the dates planned for the next update 😉

Connect Moderator

Thank you for our persistence @ACCoelho20 however, I don't share your view!  As you can see below, your star photo screenshot post is very small and difficult to read.  For comparison purposes I have included a screenshot showing the star photo post by @PennyChristie.  Now you don't need me to tell you that you haven't done it!  I don't understand the difficulty that you are having probably due to the smartphone, however, I suggest that you forget about trying to achieve an optimal result like Penny, and just try to at least get our screenshot to a legible size. Perhaps visit a friend or a public library where you have a PC that you can check your Maps listing on a larger screen.

Caption: Screenshot showing @ACCoelho20's star photo postCaption: Screenshot showing @ACCoelho20's star photo post

Caption: Screenshot showing @pennychristie's star photo postCaption: Screenshot showing @pennychristie's star photo post

Level 6

09_20_2021.jpeg

Star Photo by Cercis; uploaded September 2017; views at 09/20/2021 EDT

Hi @AdamGT  and all,

Here is a photo of the small but active stream leading into Sagamore Lake, Adirondack Park, New York State, U.S.A.   I like This photo because I feel that I could walk in and wade upstream.

"Start by going what is necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
Francis of Assisi