Re: Leaderboards of the Top 100 Most Viewed Photos

Screenshot_2021-09-02-22-17-01-704_com.android.chrome-01.jpeg

Star Photo por @AntonioVirgil 

"Los Álamos" clínica médica privada.

20210815_203459-COLLAGE.jpg

Level 9

Hi, @AdamGT
I am pleased to reply to your request for evaluation of the new registration procedure, and I confirm that:
1.The procedure is easy to understand
2.The compilation of the required fields is really easy
3. Maybe the large number of questions might initially seem excessive, but the speed of compilation makes everything easier.
I only point out that in section 12 information is requested (points, number of photos and views, reviews, ratings) which are also requested in the following chapter 13
4. to the fact of monthly updating the information through the same method (Google Forms) in fact I had not paid attention: now that you have pointed this out to me everything is much clearer, and I certainly approve this simple and direct method.
I take this opportunity to thank you once again for your valuable and passionate contribution to this Local Guides community.
Greetings to you and all the Local Guides

Connect Moderator

@AT_Rome @ACCoelho20 @AntonioVirgil and others that have used the new procedure I will be updating the star photos leaderboards by tomorrow. 

In the meantime, thank you for your valuable feedback @AT_Rome.  Regarding your points #3, you are right it can appear excessive and daunting and of course the number of questions depends on which of all the Leaderboards each Local Guide wants to participate in but as you have also said, it is fairly easy to do and with practice it will become quicker.  The major benefits are that it provides one place to both join and update participation in all the current 3 mentioned Leaderboards and as well as that, provides for a very structured way to do this and in the case of Star Photos, with the use of dropdown selection for answer choices, will provide much better and consistent data for interesting analysis.  Also, very soon you will be able to skip questions for which the answers don't change. 

Regarding your second comment about Sections #12 and #13, for some Local Guides, there are differences between the values in their Google Maps Profile Data and Contributions Data so I need to ask for this information.  

Thank you again for your valuable feedback and for your appreciation on what I am trying to do here on Connect.

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 10

Hi Adam, I've used the entry form to update the star views of my star photo and here is a screenshot that clearly shows the new star views that it currently has. I look forward to seeing the updated Star Photos leaderboards!

DBMSysFoto_0-1629168964162.png

Happy to see India in millionaires club of Top100.  Are you next? See how to feature? 

Enjoy joyous moments of 7th Connect Birthday  Music, Masti-1, Masti-2 & Dosti 

Crucial facts you didn't know about  How Gudhi Padwa is celebrated in India? 

Come join fun quiz to enrich your maps knowledge. Here's how to participate

Do you wish to have a Hassle-Free trip to HAMPI Read the ViTAL TiPs

Photo crazy girls CSMT BMC InstaFoto | IceSpiceNice | Moody Melodiz |

Connect Moderator

Hi @sanim007 

I'm sorry but I missed your message.  On checking I see that you have a new star photo so perhaps you should update your listing. Please use the new procedure.

image.png

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 5

Hi Adam, I'm new to the Star Photos leaderboards and wish to be added. I have used the entry form and submitted the details on my star photo and here is a screenshot showing my star photo and the star views that it currently has.

Goodytom_0-1629201657309.png

Level 10

Hi @AdamGT , I've used the entry form to update the star views of my star photo and here is a screenshot that clearly shows the new star views that it currently has. I look forward to seeing the updated Star Photos leaderboards!

20210817 star photo 2.jpg

Follow me on Google Maps: click here (may only work on your mobile phone)

Profile | Google Maps Reviews | Google Map Photos | Instagram 

Level 9

My Star photo is of a small business they are bakers and run their small business.

most viewed photo 1.jpg

I'm Rohit and I'm new to the Star Photos leader-boards and wish to be added. I have filled  the entry form and submitted the details on my star photo and also attached the screenshot of my star photo that shows the current star views. I can't wait to see it on the leader-boards.

Photo Urlhttps://www.google.co.in/maps/contrib/105705958388235656643/photos/@27.7722475,81.4890584,5.98z/data...

Regards 

Level 8

Hi Adam!  Rex_Roscoe here.  I've been participating in the Top 100 Photo Views Leader Boards for several months, but I'm just now wanting to join the Top 100 Most Viewed Photos leaderboard too.  I've submitted all the details and wanted to provide my Star Photo here showing the current "Star Views".  Can't wait to see where I land on the leaderboard!

And THANK YOU for all that you're doing here!

Rex_Roscoe_0-1629233952970.png