RayhanZaman's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Lalakhal, A divine place to visit in Sylhet

20190701_153111.jpg

Lalakhal, one of the most visited and renowned places in Bangladesh. The name of the place is "Khal" (Canal) but it looks more like a small river. The water here looks a lot like bluish green. This bluish green water will attract you to come here. You can enjoy the canal From the Jaflong to Sylhet highway to Bangladesh-India border.

20190701_152228.jpg

You can get a boat ride by renting a small dinghy boat or an engine powered boat if you want to travel with more people. When people are fewer, I will recommend to collaborate with other tourists. The boat rent will cost around 500-1200 Tk (depends on what time of the year you visit).

20190701_145549.jpg

While roaming around this canal, the cut hills, beautiful plants and forests and tea gardens surrounding the canal will captivate you.

20190701_162158.jpg

Going a little farther you can enjoy a heavenly natural feeling by walking with bare feet through beach like surfaces. The weather here is mostly unobtrusive. At any time, you may be exposed to sunshine or rain.

20190701_163702.jpg

Besides, this place is quite unique and different in nature among the places in Sylhet or Bangladesh. I hope you will also find peace of mind here.

#LalaKhal #Sylhet #Localguidesconnect #peaceofmind #naturalbeauty #ongooglemaps

Rayhan Zaman
Lala Khal, Bangladesh
7 comments
Level 8

Lalakhal, A divine place to visit in Sylhet

Lala khal, SylhetLala khal, Sylhet

Lalakhal, one of the most visited and renowned places in Bangladesh. The name of the place is "Khal" (Canal) but it looks more like a small river. The water here looks a lot like bluish green. This bluish green water will attract you to come here. You can enjoy the canal From the Jaflong to Sylhet highway to Bangladesh-India border.

Lala Khal, Sylhet (from a boat)Lala Khal, Sylhet (from a boat)

You can get a boat ride by renting a small dinghy boat or an engine powered boat if you want to travel with more people. When people are fewer, I will recommend to collaborate with other tourists. The boat rent will cost around 500-1200 Tk (depends on what time of the year you visit).

Lala Khal, Sylhet (the sideview)Lala Khal, Sylhet (the sideview)

While roaming around this canal, the cut hills, beautiful plants and forests and tea gardens surrounding the canal will captivate you.

Lala Khal, SylhetLala Khal, Sylhet

Going a little farther you can enjoy a heavenly natural feeling by walking with bare feet through beach like surfaces.

20190701_162158.jpg

The weather here is mostly unobtrusive. At any time, you may be exposed to sunshine or rain.

Lala Khal, Sylhet (Cloud)Lala Khal, Sylhet (Cloud)

Besides, this place is quite unique and different in nature among the places in Sylhet or Bangladesh. I hope you will also find peace of mind here.

#LalaKhal #Sylhet #Localguidesconnect #peaceofmind #naturalbeauty #ongooglemaps

Rayhan Zaman
Connect Moderator

Re: Lalakhal, A divine place to visit in Sylhet

Hi @RayhanZaman,

very welcome here on Connect and thank you for this nice post about Lalakhal.

I want to let you know that I've moved your posts out of the spam and they are now visible publicly. Our filters are sensitive and running 24/7 and sometime also a legitimate message can be caught by the filter.

You can find here more information why a Connect post is marked as spam.

I also want to let you know that I've merged both of them into this one since they are identical. Whenever your post should be marked as spam for any reason please don't post it again but tag a Google Moderator or a Connect Moderator asking to release it.

Moreover since you are new here on Connect I'll leave you some starting tips: you can take a look at the 14 helpful tips for using Connect to understand how to use Connect, and this article to understand What are Connect topics. If you need any help you can always refer to our Help Desk.

You could also introduce yourself to the community and the other Local Guides by writing something about you here: Introduce Yourself February 2020.

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Level 8

Thank you so much for your kind cooperation. 🙂

Rayhan Zaman
Level 9

Great post, photos are beautiful. Thank you for sharing your travel story with us @RayhanZaman 

Level 8

My Pleasure 😃

Rayhan Zaman
Connect Moderator

@RayhanZaman Hi! 

Your photography is amazing! Nice views. It would be nicer if you add some shots from the landside view. 

Otherwise thanks for sharing Bangladesh.

Happy Guiding!

Level 9

Hi @RayhanZaman , A nice travel story indeed. Anyway, thank you for sharing these beautiful photos with us.

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website