BorrisS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Introduce Yourself - February 2020

Hi everyone! Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to our community.

As “Introduce Yourself” threads can be lengthy, we start a new one each month and lock past threads. You can check past threads, like January’s, to see who recently joined and where they’re from (simply search for "Introduce Yourself"). If you're new, please use this thread to post your “I'm new” or “Hello world” posts. We’ll merge any posts we find elsewhere with this thread to keep things organized. 

I’ll kick off this month’s introductions.

Caption: A photo of Google Moderator @BorrisS walking up the steps of the Victor Emmanuel II Monument in Rome, Italy.Caption: A photo of Google Moderator @BorrisS walking up the steps of the Victor Emmanuel II Monument in Rome, Italy.

1. Name: Borislav

2. Location: Currently living in Sofia, Bulgaria, but raised in Morocco.

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: To me, being a Local Guide means having a big heart! Local Guides care about and help others. I like sharing my experiences and impressions of the places I visit and hope that someone might find them useful.

Caption: A collage of six photos showing different street art paintings of people and animals, taken in Sofia, Paris, and Rotterdam.Caption: A collage of six photos showing different street art paintings of people and animals, taken in Sofia, Paris, and Rotterdam.

4. My favorite thing to explore: I specialized in Fine Arts in high school, so I like to explore different locations with interesting architecture and street art. Sometimes, I might  even travel to a particular area just because someone told me that somewhere there is street art worth seeing.

5. Fun Fact about me: Apart from being a huge Spice Girls fan, I’ve liked drawing since I was a child. During my early teenage years, I was introduced to the Japanese manga comics culture through animations like Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon, and Saint Seiya. I fell in love with its style! Ever since then, I've been working on the creation of my own manga comic book with original story and characters.

Caption: A photo of Google Moderator @BorrisS in front of the grey and yellow Cube Houses in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.Caption: A photo of Google Moderator @BorrisS in front of the grey and yellow Cube Houses in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

389 comments
Level 5

In tunis

Tunis airplanesTunis airplanes

In tunisIn tunis

Level 7
Level 7

Barcelona. Overlooking a balcony on beauty.

Barcelona.Barcelona.

Barcelona. overlooking a balcony on beauty.

Level 6

Nile Palace Bridge

Beautiful Nile boatsBeautiful Nile boatsBeautiful views of the NileBeautiful views of the Nile

Level 6

Why I contribute

I feel the wrath ,when I explore many places and dare to do anything for my desire or travelling 100 kms for a cup of tea,.my dream is to explore the whole globe .. corner dimensions of the world..

#Every human is a nomad 

Level 8

Message from a small village near Switzerland board

Hi there. My name is Primo Gazzotti-CIGLIA & I love sharing the ideas but also I'm always happy to talk with Interesting  & Interested People. I started in 1975 on Citizen Band 11ms 27 Mhz to communicate all over the World sharing  my ideas, opinions and some pictures of my small village near the Switzerland board. In the past I worked in Europe  & Switzerland . Now , as I ranked Level 8 on Local Guide network  and  knowing  the opportunity  to visit U.S, only if Google selects me, I'd like to  know more about the community.

I would like to hear from the local guides around me too as I'd like to organize a meet-up looking on North South West and East.

Level 8

Rif.: Message from a small village near Switzerland board

ALP.jpgEarth-1976.jpgColma-2.jpgguess where.jpgLaghetti.jpgLa mia foto 18.png

Level 6

Albaik Al Madina

This is the finest place of fast food in kingdom of saudia Arabia. I was visiting in Madina albaik they have lots of variety fast food like burgers, chicken roast, shirmp, and some local variety and also desserts and ice cream. Also hygenic and terrific food chain of KSA.Albaik Al Madina Al munavraAlbaik Al Madina Al munavra

Level 6

The pearl of tourism, Bauchi.

Bauchi 'the pearl of tourisms' is the Nigeria's best destination for tourisms with the popular Yankari Game reserves, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa tomb, Zaranda Hotel, Wikki hotel and tours, wikki spring water, bula hill, shira stone panitings, babban gwani architecture and many  site attractions and historical placesIMG_20180728_132348.jpg

Level 6

Introducing myself

Expressdent working placeExpressdent working place