When was the Local Guide Summit 2019?

How to apply the summit 2019?

What's the Last date for applying?

Natham, Tamil Nadu, India
22 comments
Level 9

Re: LOCAL GUIDE SUMMIT 2019

Hello @hari97,

Till date there is no information about summit 2019. On the other hand the summit is replaced by it its new name connect live. More details you can find in below link,

https://maps.google.com/localguides/event/connectlive

Good Day

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Google Moderator

Hello @hari97,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Previous years the annual event happened in October, but there are lots of new things every year.

Please stay tuned here on Connect and so you don't miss any news or updates about any Local Guides events in 2019!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Hi @hari97 nothing has been announced for Connect Live 2019 at this time. All Announcements will be made here on Connect.

You might consider listening to Episode 2 of the Go Loco podcast for Local Guides which talks about how to present your best opportunity to enjoy attending Connect Live. https://anchor.fm/go-loco you will be able to find the Go Loco podcast on your favourite podcast platform.

Regards Paul

Level 6

Local guide summit is going to start on November 12–15 and the last date to apply is  30/04/2019 . 

• Applications open March 4, 2019
  • Applications close April 30, 2019
  • Follow along on social media using #localguidesconnect
  • More details on the official Connect Live 2019 website
  • you i'll get a notification if you have been selected by june 3 
Level 7

Thank you sir

Level 5

Hi, I got invite and it is written, that all costs are taken care of. Does that meen you cover costs of flight, accomodation, food,...?

Level 5

Nice information. Thankyou

Level 5

Yeah, as long as it related to the event, I think everything is for free, flight to and from venue, hotel, meal, even visa. But Iheard, we should pay the visa first, and then they will return the budget for visa if we attend to the event. cmiiw.

Level 9

November 12-15, 2019 San Jose, CA #LocalGuidesConnect There, Google will host 200 Local Guides Levels 5 and above from around the world. Before you apply, please note that the event will be delivered entirely in English to best serve our global community. Applications to attend Connect Live 2019 are now open!

POET